- Date of Birth
- September 3, 1981 (35)
About Little Ali
- Newbury, Berkshire
- Music, people, psychology, photography, SSo!
- Learning Support Assistant
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Diagnosis Details:
- Born with Spina Bifida Myelomeningocele. Scoliosis began to develop at around age 5. Kyphosis began to develop in mid teenage years.
- What curve pattern?:
- Primary thoracic with one or more compensatory curves
- Curve Pattern Details:
- It's been describles as 'interesting' and 'doing a jig'
- Had surgery?:
- More than one surgery at different times(tell us more in the next field)
- Surgery Details:
- Anterior fusion with instrumentation December 3rd 1993. T11-L5.
Posterior fusion with instrumentation to fix pseudoarthrosis February 2007. T8-T12. Lumbar 80* thoracic 70* kyphosis 50*
- Worn a brace?:
- TLSO brace (eg Boston brace)
- Bracing Details:
- Boston Brace from age 5 to 11