- I like the simple things in life,tough times don't last but tough people do!
- North Wales,UK
- Reading,internet,knitting,photography,and pets i also enjoy a good comedy on tv
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Diagnosis Details:
- My double scoliosis is caused by injury(fracture of thoracic area)at age 12,also suffered dislocation to thoracic area of spine,due to extent of my injury my spine will always be s shaped.
- What curve pattern?:
- Double major
- Surgery Details:
- Harrington rod surgery at age 14,few days after surgery i slipped into a coma which lasted just over 2 days,due to this my recovery was very slow.
- Worn a brace?:
- No brace
- Been cast?:
- Casting after Harrington rod surgery
- Casting Details:
- Wore a cast from my hips up to my neck for 6 months after surgery it was so heavy and itchy not great either as it was bang in the middle of summer plus a heat wave going on,not my best experience!