- Date of Birth
- July 26
- I am a married mum of two teenage sons it is my eldest son who has scoliosis.
- Camberley, Surrey
- Music, gigs, reading, travel, keep fit and body combat.Am a huge Muse and Lostprophets fan.
- Part time community midwife.
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- What curve pattern?:
- Single thoracolumbar
- Curve Pattern Details:
- Progreesed rapidly from 35 degrees to 75 degress in 10 months.
- Had surgery?:
- Anterior/Posterior surgery in one surgery
- Surgery Details:
- Under Mr Sean Molloy at the RNOH in Stanmore. Two stage operation with rib costoplasty. Developed wound infection following op and in hospital for nearly a month.
- Worn a brace?:
- Post-op other
- Bracing Details:
- Braced for 4 months following surgery.
Hi I'm Tracy - mum to Cameron 17yrs who had anterior release, costoplasty, and posterior fusion at RNOH Stanmore 2009 under care of Mr Sean Molloy. All procedures done in one 9 hour operation. Thorocolumbular curve reduced from 74 to 16 degrees. Fused T3 to L2. Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 2nd February 2014 05:28 PM
- Join Date
- 24th February 2010
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2