- Date of Birth
- June 16, 1975 (39)
- Kyphosis correction succesfully 23rd Feb 2009. Still in some pain but getting better all the time.
- Dublin, Ireland
- Soccer, socialising, family, running....sorry painful running lol
- Exec Staff Trainer, Irish Rail
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Scheuermann's Kyphosis
- Diagnosis Details:
- Wrongly diagnose with Scoliosis most of my life until I asked for another specialist to have a look. I was referred to a Orthapedic Surgeon in the Mater Hospital, Dublin, Ireland Mr Poynton. He quickly diagnosed me with Scheuermanns Kyphosis and operated within four weeks. 120 degree curve brought back to around 45-50 with 20 screws and four rods from T4 - L1. Still in some degree of pain but increasingly subsiding. Delighted with having the surgery, some minor complications but very successful.
- What curve pattern?:
- Scheuermann's kyphosis without scoliosis
- Had surgery?:
- Anterior/Posterior surgery in one surgery