- *see interests*
- writer, reader, flute and piccolo player, piano player, tennis player :)
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details:
- My curve is very high which makes it hard to correct. When it was discovered in April of 2008, it was at 31 degrees. In May of 2009 it had increased to 37 and in December of 2009 is 41. So far I don't need surgery unless it gets worse but I have to wear a brace in the day now.
- What curve pattern?:
- Other type of curve pattern (tell us more below!)
- Curve Pattern Details:
- Yeah, I'm not sure which one it is so I put "other" but it's high up on my back, currenty 41 degrees, and because of this is causing my lower spine to curve as well.
- Had surgery?:
- No surgery
- Worn a brace?:
- TLSO brace (eg Boston brace)
- Bracing Details:
- So far I've only been wearing a brace at night and am on my second one. But soon I'll be starting to wear one in the day as well.