- Date of Birth
- December 21
- Collingham, Nottinghamshire
- Reading, studying, music, yoga, art, cooking
- History Student and 'House Girlfriend' :P
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details:
- Misdiagnosed with a tilted pelvis by GP who therefore sent me to the wrong specialist who then referred me to Mr Sell. Finally officially diagnosed at 12. Mr Sell discharged me at the age of 20 because I didn't want surgery at that time, thus there was no more he could do for me. I am now 27. I have thoracolumbar scoliosis which currently measures 63 degrees.
- What curve pattern?:
- Single thoracolumbar
- Curve Pattern Details:
- 63 degree curve, from T9 to L4
- Had surgery?:
- No surgery
- Surgery Details:
- Was due to have anterior surgery at Nottingham's QMC by Mr Grevitt on the 27th of May but now cancelled :( (very long story!).
I'm now under Mr Gardner at Birmingham's Royal Orthopaedic Hospital.
- Worn a brace?:
- TLSO brace (eg Boston brace)