- Launceston Tasmania
- reading, computer
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Diagnosis Details:
- Upper thoracic scoliosis around 100 degrees with a compensatory lumber curve
- What curve pattern?:
- Primary thoracic with one or more compensatory curves
- Had surgery?:
- Anterior/Posterior surgery in one surgery
- Surgery Details:
- not sure whether anterior or posterior. so long ago
- Bracing Details:
- braced for 6 months in a corset type brace after surgery not allowed to stand up without it on or sit up either.
- Been cast?:
- Casting after Harrington rod surgery
- Casting Details:
- in plaster for 3 and a half months after harrington rod surgery.
Operated on in 1966 in Australia. T4 to L3 with Harrington rods, no problems until 10 years ago, and the pain has been on going since. Not complaining, life could be a lot worse.
One of my favourite sayings
Worrying is using your imagination to create something you don't want.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 1st August 2010 07:56 AM
- Join Date
- 22nd July 2009
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1