- Hi everyone! I just celebrated my 50th birthday - a whole half century!
- Croxley Green in leafy Hertfordshire
- Reading, cinema, knitting, current affairs, cooking, swimming, cinema, music...
- Global Youth Volunteering Programme Manager
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details:
- Curve has progressed from 59 to 66 degrees in the last few years so was time to get it sorted...
- Had surgery?:
- Anterior/Posterior surgery in one surgery
- Surgery Details:
- Anterior release then posterior instrumental fusion under Mr Stewart Tucker at the Wellington. 4th February 2010
- Worn a brace?:
- Post-op other