- Date of Birth
- February 3, 1994 (21)
- I'm Emma and I'm currently studying Health Psychology (MSc) at the University of Nottingham.
- Singing, reading, listening to music, swimming, and karate.
- Student and part time support worker.
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details:
- Found out I had a 62 degree curve when I was 15 - too late for bracing!
Had anterior surgery for a 69 degree thoracolumbar curve on 22nd July 2010 (age 16); my curve is now about 20 degrees and I'm fused T10-L3.
- What curve pattern?:
- Single thoracolumbar
- Curve Pattern Details:
- The curve's apex was at T12/L1.
- Had surgery?:
- Anterior surgery
- Surgery Details:
- Mr Grevitt and Mr Sell did an anterior approach and fused me from T10-L3.
- Worn a brace?:
- No brace