- Date of Birth
- September 20, 1988 (27)
- I'm a music freak!
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details:
- I was diagnosed by my GP after falling down the stairs when I was 10 and hitting my back.
- What curve pattern?:
- Primary thoracolumbar with one or more compensatory curves
- Curve Pattern Details:
- A main thoracolumbar curve with two more above that.
- Had surgery?:
- More than one surgery at different times(tell us more in the next field)
- Surgery Details:
- Initial fusion surgery was in '06 (left sided T11-L3 anterior correction and fusion).
Second fusion surgery was in '10 (posterior T2-L4 restoration of spinal balance, correction and fusion).
Screw removal and exploration of spine in '11...
- Worn a brace?:
- Other, Post-op other
- Bracing Details:
- Only a soft corset after surgery for some TLC.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary..." - Steve Jobs
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 24th May 2013 08:32 PM
- Join Date
- 19th April 2009
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2