- South West
- Swimming, reading, cycling and yoga.
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details:
- I was diagnosed at 14 years of age with a thoracic curve and a smaller compensatory lumbar curve.
- What curve pattern?:
- Primary thoracic with one or more compensatory curves
- Curve Pattern Details:
- I was given a brace to wear until I stopped growing.
- Had surgery?:
- No surgery
- Surgery Details:
- Fused from T4 to L4 May 2010.
- Worn a brace?:
- TLSO brace (eg Boston brace), Post-op other