- Date of Birth
- November 19
- Im a nice lad really.
- Beverley, East Riding Of Yorkshire
- All aspects of medicine, Mechanics, ICT, Mates, Generally having a good laugh!
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details:
- Moderate Thoracic scoliosis, with slight lumbar curve. constant clicking, crunching, but relatively pain free thanks to a handful of drugs & a nerve block, without them, its agonising!
- What curve pattern?:
- Primary thoracic with one or more compensatory curves
- Curve Pattern Details:
- 40 Degree thoracic curve with compensating lumbar curve at 16 Degrees
- Had surgery?:
- No surgery
- Surgery Details:
- Thoracic median branch nerve block.
- Worn a brace?:
- No brace