- Dallas, Texas, USA
- reading, writing, travel, music, shows, food, soccer, yoga, new things, knitting, tea, art, blogging
- Public Relations
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details:
- I have an "S" curve pattern in the 60-degree range. I was diagnosed when I was 12 years old and saw a doctor regularly until I was 18. We (family, doctor, me) decided not to do surgery when I was younger. At 25, I re-visited a doctor and found out how much worse my curves had gotten. Now its time. My mother also had scoliosis and underwent surgery years ago.
- Had surgery?:
- No surgery
- Surgery Details:
- I'm scheduled for surgery on Jan. 14, 2009.
- Worn a brace?:
- No brace