About Thaleias spirit
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Infantile Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details:
- Scoliosis concave to the right, centered at L2-L3
- Had surgery?:
- More than one surgery at different times(tell us more in the next field)
- Surgery Details:
- Surgery July 2006. Pre-op: 155 degree right thoracic curve. Post-Op: Fused from T3-L5. Right thoracic curve of approx. 86 degrees. Surgery March 2008: Fusion extended to sacrum. Now fused T3-S1.
- Worn a brace?:
- Post-op other
- Bracing Details:
- Neofrackt jacket after surgery to extend fusion from L5-S1
- Casting Details:
- No cast