- 36 year old mom of three teenagers. I had Harrington rod surgery 20 years ago.
- Porcupine Plain, Saskatchewan, Canada
- singing karaoke, gardening, video games
- holding down the fort
A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Diagnosis Details:
- Last seen by specialist at 12 was told it was a slight curve no need to come back I would grow out of it. At 14 saw another specialist and was told it had progressed so much surgery was required. Was informed that previous doctor should be held responsible and that he should be sued for malpractice. Family did not sue.
- What curve pattern?:
- Primary thoracic with one or more compensatory curves
- Had surgery?:
- Anterior/Posterior surgery in one surgery
- Been cast?:
- Casting after Harrington rod surgery