A few fields to allow you to share some of your scoliosis history if you want to.
- What type of spinal curvature?:
- Diagnosis Details:
- Diagnosed in 2003, aged 13.
- What curve pattern?:
- Double major
- Curve Pattern Details:
- Right thoracic, left thoracolumbar.
- Had surgery?:
- More than one surgery at different times(tell us more in the next field)
- Surgery Details:
- Anterior fusion of a 65* thoracolumbar curve, T10-L2, in 2003 (aged 13).
Posterior fusion of a 50* thoracic curve + kyphosis, T3-T10, in 2007 (aged 18).
Partial rod removal and replacement, due to instrumentation migration and a somewhat unsolid fusion, in 2009 (aged 19).
- Worn a brace?:
- No brace