PDA

View Full Version : Well my surgery is Wednesday and thanks

angelsfan
1st January 2005, 10:34 PM
Hey everyone, just wanted to write and tell you all thanks for your support andhelp. I don't know if I will be checking back in before my surgery. I am supposed to get checked into the hospital on tuesday afternoon the 4th. They say once I go to sleep that night, I probably won't remember much until after the surgeryon wednesday. I'm having really two feelings, one I am nervous but my other is that I can't wait to get it over with. I know they expect me to be in the hospital at least a week, maybe two. So I don't know when I will be getting online after that. again, thanks to everyone for being friends. Brian

BlueIce
1st January 2005, 11:07 PM
hey, good luck! You'll be fine, just relax and try not to worry to much. Whatever they do when they take you to the operation theatre is perfectly normal. I remember someone warning me for that and I'm kinda glad they did because it seems like there's all these people doing stuff to you :-) Mind you, I wear contacts and had to take them out for surgery so I couldn't see a thing, which added to the confusion. But it's all normal so don't worry and just let it happen.

tonibunny
1st January 2005, 11:20 PM
We'll all be thinking of you Brian. GOOD LUCK!!!! Please do come back here afterwards and let us cheer you up while you recover :D

Abbi
1st January 2005, 11:28 PM
Good Luck Brian! I will be thinking and praying for you!
Dont worry about it, im sure you will be great!!!

lindzi_11
1st January 2005, 11:41 PM
I had those same 2 feelings. Ur gonna feel so much better once ur done with it all. Its super worth it! GOOD LUCK !! no worries just smile and stay confident !

jfkimberly
2nd January 2005, 06:45 AM
Good luck, Brian. You'll be fine. *smile* Please come back to let us know what kind of correction you got and how your recovery is going afterward.

gabrielle
2nd January 2005, 06:52 AM
Hey Brian! I know we're all rootin' for ya! Special prayers from me, too. My surgery is the 17th, so we'll kinda be recooperating at the same time! Yes, please be sure to share with us when you're back home. :bestwishes:

Blair
2nd January 2005, 06:56 AM
Good luck Brian! You'll do great! Hope to see you back on here soon!

Kaja
2nd January 2005, 02:40 PM
Good luck! Can't wait to hear all about it afterwards!

butterflylr
2nd January 2005, 09:02 PM
Good luck! It'll be over before you know it I'm sure. :D

titch
2nd January 2005, 09:24 PM
Good luck Brian! I'll be thinking of you :-) :bestwishes:

BarmyArmy
2nd January 2005, 11:28 PM
Belated good luck vibes being set straight to you :squeeze: I look forward to hearing all about how successful the operation was.

Kathryn
3rd January 2005, 12:08 AM
Hi Brian! Good luck with your surgery!

i tried to mail you but it came back...is your email not workin?

elvinwarrior
3rd January 2005, 03:39 AM
Good luck!!! I'm sure everything will be fine, and you'll be straighter, too!

Becky
3rd January 2005, 12:25 PM
Good luck, hope you get a good correction!!!

Amazed Jean
3rd January 2005, 07:22 PM
Good Luck Brian.

Tweety Pie
3rd January 2005, 09:15 PM
Wishing you all the very best.

Best wishes Jenny

angelsfan
4th January 2005, 01:55 AM
This probably will be my last post for awhile. again thanks for all your replys. And Kathryn, my mom hasn't signed onto AOL yet so I don't have any server at home. I'm using my friends computer. Thanks for your friendship too. Two more days, one more night at home, I check into the hospital tomorrow. See you all and hopefully I'll be able to post after I get out. really getting a case of the nerves now. It' slike my stomach is full of butterflies. I dont know if I'm scared, pumped up or what? I just look forward to getting it over with. again thanks