PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Bradley Gage

Veevee
6th March 2010, 07:32 AM
I am wondering if anyone has any experience with Dr. Bradley Gage? He is a chiropractor in Victoria, British Columbia, listed on the SpineCorporation website.

Eva

nikarmi
5th June 2010, 08:20 PM
I had an appointment and spoke with Dr. Gage yesterday. He seems to be good doctor and an honest person. From what i was able to gleen he has been practising spinal related medicine for nine years before he started working on spinecor bracing. He's very optomistic with bracing and doesn't sugar coat the facts or the truth.

Amazed Jean
5th June 2010, 10:33 PM
I have a genuine mistrust of many chiro's. If they beat me over the head with advertising and self promotion I run the opposite direction. However if you find someone you like and trust and they don't offer to "cure" scoliosis, go with it. It is YOUR gut feeling you have to trust!

Veevee
14th October 2010, 09:28 AM
I have now been fitted with a brace by Dr. Gage. But now I am wondering how to delete posts because if he ever googled himself, this is the first thing that comes up lol.

GillyG
14th October 2010, 12:05 PM
Veevee, the whole thread can be deleted by the mods if you would prefer but, to be honest, it only contains flattering comments about him, so I wouldn't worry :)