PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays To All

Sealy
22nd December 2004, 05:47 PM
I would like to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS. I'll be offline for a few weeks - I'm hosting the holidays once again this year. Lots of skating/tobogganing and just generally hanging out with family and friends. Hope Santa's good to you. :angel:

Sealy

tonibunny
22nd December 2004, 08:18 PM
:D Merry Christmas to you!!! :party:

Have a lovely time everyone :joke:

Abbi
22nd December 2004, 10:58 PM
Merry christmas! Have a wonderful time! I prob wont be online on fri or sat, only if i get tired of the tv and relatives!
Hope santa brings y'all loads of goodies....lol!

elvinwarrior
23rd December 2004, 04:24 AM
Happy christmas peoples!!!

nutmeg
23rd December 2004, 05:11 AM
I may not be back online until January 11th so:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
prettige Kerstdagen en een gelukkig nieuw jaar
zalig kerstfeest en gelukkig Nieuwjaar
joyeux Noël et bonne année
Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi mhaise duit
God jul og godt nyttår
Sinifesela Ukhisimusi Omuhle Nonyaka Omusha Onempumelelo

(Hope I haven't forgotten anyone)

Meg

Blair
23rd December 2004, 02:32 PM
Happy Holidays! See you guys when you get back!

andrea
23rd December 2004, 04:29 PM
Happy Christmas everyone, and wishing you all a happy and healthy 2005!

Just wanted to add a quick word of thanks to you all for making this journey a whole lot easier than it might otherwise have been - thank you from both of us.

Andrea and Erin
x

BlueIce
23rd December 2004, 04:50 PM
I won't be offline at all (might even shock some relatives by showing xrays :-)), but still Happy Holidays for all of you :-)

Ryansmum
23rd December 2004, 06:17 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone from all of us too and also like Andrea and Erin we would like to say thanks to you all for the huge amount of support you have all given us since Ryan's diagnosis wherever in the world you are may you all enjoy a safe and happy festive season :squeeze:

Abbi
23rd December 2004, 07:21 PM
Yeah, I just wana add my thanks! You guys have been SO awesome! Thanks so much for all your help, support and advice! I dont think I could have done this on my own! You guys rock!!!