PDA

View Full Version : looking for Kathryn with Milwaukee

angelsfan
8th December 2004, 02:27 AM
Hey, is Katkat Kathryn around, I lost your email..... my new one is briansscoliosis@yahoo.com

Kayla
8th December 2004, 02:29 AM
Hey Brian! Where have you been? You don't post that much.

Abbi
8th December 2004, 03:14 PM
oooo is this Brian from Spinekids?

angelsfan
11th December 2004, 05:47 AM
yes, this is me. No I haven't been posting much. I've been busy getting ready for surgery, Jan 5. Last week I went to get my Bostonbrace sized up. I will be wearing that postop. My docotr wants me to wear my milwaukee right up to surgery time. it sucks. I was scared of surgery but kind of looking forward to getting it over with.

lindzi_11
11th December 2004, 06:34 AM
I just had sugery 3 weeks ago.... and believe me you feeeeeel 110% better than ever! I'm soooo glad I got it done now. Yes I was scared too, but talking to other people that had it and went through it helped me soooooooooo much and made me much more confident. My parents were more worried than me! You'll get through it =)

Kathryn
11th December 2004, 06:10 PM
hey brian! i'm still here...i sent ya a message with my email address in it....

i haven't had time to post much either....

angelsfan
11th December 2004, 06:20 PM
hey kat, i have a new email address, scoliosisbrian@yahoo.com

Abbi
11th December 2004, 08:43 PM
Good luck with your surgery Brian!

tonibunny
11th December 2004, 10:19 PM
Hi Kat and Brian, hope you both come back and tell us how you're getting on when you have more time :D Brian, good luck with the surgery! The Boston Brace will feel wonderful after the Milwaukee - I swapped a Milwaukee for a Boston after my first surgery when I was ten, and it felt soooo good. And then, after you've healed....no more braces of any kind. It's all going to get better for you from now on :joke:

Kayla
12th December 2004, 01:30 AM
I hope your surgery goes well Brian! I can't believe they are making you wear the brace untill then though! I was so fed up with my brace that my doctor said 6 months before that I can just stop wearing it and you only have a month! jeeze doctors are weird

jfkimberly
12th December 2004, 01:44 AM
Good luck with your surgery, Brian. As Toni said, it's going to keep getting better soon. Come by and let us know how you get on afterward.