PDA

View Full Version : RSS feed?

Jonno
18th October 2009, 04:15 AM
Just wondering if SSO has an rss feed somewhere? Have tried hunting for it a few times... just would be easier to follow the posts and topics if there was a link somewhere...

Amazed Jean
18th October 2009, 07:11 AM
I'd love to tell you but I am clearly computer-challenged. I wouldn't know an RSS feed if it were biting my floppy.

Jonno
18th October 2009, 09:48 AM
I've had a look before and there is a SSO one... but it only gets updated 3 times a year from what I can make out and doesn't include any of the replies off the feed... just wondered if there was an up to date one. Yeah, I'm not so tech savvy myself - but bunching all my rss feeds saves me crazy amounts of time.

titch
19th October 2009, 09:48 AM
Simple answer is no, not at the moment. There is one already? Must be an automated thingy that vBulletin does somehow! Erm - no idea.....!!

Drop me a PM and let me know any examples out there of what it is that you want to see, and I'll look into it - RSS feeds are not something that I've ever used myself.

Jonno
20th October 2009, 09:18 AM
In fact the more I talk about it - went back to the hunt for it... and for some reason - now it is updating all the time... the link is here...

feed://www.scoliosis-support.org/external.php?type=RSS2

It'd be awesome to have a link on the site somewhere for people to add it... and even more awesome over time... if there were feeds to each of the main folders (i.e. If I was concentrating just on Kyphosis folder I get just those updated - not all of them).

Cheers,

J