PDA

View Full Version : Found a good 'gadget'..

Ryansmum
27th November 2004, 01:27 PM
:D I was looking round for a big pillow to pad Ryan out in my armchairs and found a really great cushion in Index..Its like an upside down 'T' shape and made the same as a beanbag with the pellets in.The arms fold round so it makes the chair fit you rather than the other way round.Thought it might be of use to some of you who suffer from pain and need some support for your backs too :D I just went and bought some pellets and stuff to do him a 'made to measure' one :glee:

titch
27th November 2004, 04:08 PM
That sounds really good, and even better when it's made to measure :D

Abbi
27th November 2004, 09:28 PM
thats great! I hope that it helps and comforts ryan. How is he getting on with boris?

Ryansmum
27th November 2004, 11:48 PM
Hi Abbi well they haven't had any fights yet LOL..he did an hour and 30 minutes today at his suggestion not ours and I managed to finish his pillow thingy so he was a bit more comfy too :D I put a spiderman cover on the top of it too , am quite pleased with it so's he judging by the way he's lugging it around all over the place :rofl: It cost about 6 to make and would have been 20 if I bought it :niceone:

jfkimberly
28th November 2004, 02:45 AM
You're quite handy, aren't you? I think his attachment to Boris is a good sign. You've got a good kid in Ryan.