PDA

View Full Version : Physio in Northern Ireland

Mustang Sal
16th August 2009, 02:39 PM
Does anyone know of any good physios in Northern Ireland, Belfast in particular? I've got a friend who has scoliosis and diastematomyelia (same as me) but has not had much luck with NHS physios and doesn't want to keep wasting her money by going from one physio to the next trying to find a good one!

She really wants to build up the muscles around her spine but has no idea how to do it - one rubbish physio just told her to swim, which she did for 4 months but it didn't help :(

So, if anyone has any recommendations, post them on here or PM me and i'll pass them on to her - thanks :)

Lucy7
16th August 2009, 03:48 PM
Sorry, I have nothing useful to say but I just wanted to remark what a lovely mate Sal is.....hurray for good friends!! :angel:

carolad
17th August 2009, 10:43 AM
Ooh, she just HAS to go to my physio! I'll PM you with her details - and I'm happy to pass this on to anyone else who is interested :D

I had a similar experience with NHS physios here - they were a complete waste of time - I've tried other private physios too, but NOTHING compares to this one - she is amazing...

cokelly
18th August 2009, 12:44 AM
I second carolad! :D

carolad
18th August 2009, 10:39 AM
I second carolad! :D

We should start a 'Linda Woodhouse' fanclub :)

Hope your friend gets on well with her Sal - let us know how she gets on xx

lou212
12th September 2014, 01:30 PM
Hi Does anyone have contact details for Linda woodhouse please?