PDA

View Full Version : An applause please

Kayla
13th November 2004, 03:27 AM
As most of you know I get some symptoms before something bad happens and I need another operation right? Well I have always hid the symptoms from my parents and masked it hope it would just go away and I would be alright. Well Lately I have been very fatigue (symptom #1) and today my right hand went very weak (this happened about 2 years ago as to where I couldnt pick anything up or even tie my shoe or put a sock on) I thought maybe my hand fell asleep but it was like this for a few hours. I tried to ignore it but knew something might possibly in the slightest chance be wrong. I held it in all day so far but tonight I told my mom. Whew never done that before. We are not going to worry yet because I have kinda had the flu so ya never know what it could be yet. We are however going to be looking out for me because I have a flight in a couple weeks and we have to make sure I will be ok to go. So wish me luck!

Carly
13th November 2004, 05:43 AM
Good Luck! I hope eevrything works out! I will keep my fingers crossed!

jfkimberly
13th November 2004, 06:05 AM
Aww, Kayla! Good luck, hon. I really hope everything's fine and it's just a weird symptom of your flu. I want you to be able to go visit your brother.

Becky
13th November 2004, 09:39 AM
Good luck kayla!

titch
13th November 2004, 10:24 AM
Good luck - hope it clears really soon :squeeze:

BlueIce
13th November 2004, 10:28 AM
it's good that you told your mom about this. My fingers are crossed for you!

Blair
13th November 2004, 08:16 PM
Thinking of you Kayla!

BarmyArmy
13th November 2004, 11:31 PM
Good luck Kayla :squeeze: You know we're all here for you if you need us :squeeze:

Marti
14th November 2004, 04:29 AM
That's great that you told her. I'm sure I wouldn't be able to tell my mother something that I know could possibly mean another surgeyr. I really hope everything's fine!

jamiebug44
14th November 2004, 07:08 PM
fingers crossed*

DublinPauline
15th November 2004, 09:49 AM
Aw, hope it turns out to be nothing serious, Kayla.
It is a very brave and mature thing to let your mum know about your possible symptoms.

jfkimberly
15th November 2004, 11:08 AM
How've you been doing since you talked to your mother and posted? Any new symptoms, or are you feeling better?

Kayla
15th November 2004, 03:08 PM
No new symptoms. My hand is better but I still have little headaches and still very fatigue

jfkimberly
16th November 2004, 07:38 AM
Hopefully the headaches and fatigue are just normal illness. When do you see your doctor again for follow-up?

Abbi
16th November 2004, 11:03 PM
thats good kayla, I hope you get better and have no more new symptoms, well done for telling your mum!

im still working on a plan on how to tell my teachers and other friends at school that I have scoliosis....any suggestions

Kayla
16th November 2004, 11:48 PM
I felt horrible at school today and I kinda broke down I already felt bad and then someone picked me up and put me over his shoulders and walked a ways and when he put me down I felt really dizzy and more achey then I already was I put my head down on my friend and then all of a sudden I started cryin adn tehn coughing and then I had the urge to throw up so she took me to a trashcan because the bathroom was to far away and I was so embarased I hate my life and its not friggin fair that I have to put up with all this crap and theres people out there who cry when they get a scratch on their knee I just hate it

elvinwarrior
16th November 2004, 11:52 PM
I'm so sorry that your day was bad. :cry: :-o :squeeze: :squeeze:

Marti
16th November 2004, 11:56 PM
Aww honey. I wish I could help and say I understand how you feel, but obviously I can't. It's awful that you've been through so much and are still going through so much. And I'm really sorry you had such a bad day. I know it doesn't really help, but I'm thinking of you, and here's a virtual hug. *hugs* :squeeze:

BarmyArmy
17th November 2004, 01:34 AM
Aww Kayla I wish I wasn't so far away, I'd give you a proper hug :squeeze: You've already put up with so much that's it's unfair that you have to keep going through stuff like this. I wish I could make it better :cry:

I hope you feel a bit better soon. :squeeze:

butterflylr
17th November 2004, 02:19 AM
Kayla, I'm so sorry. Here's a big hug for you!! :squeeze: Hope you feel better soon.

Abbi
17th November 2004, 04:52 PM
awe kayla....im so sorry, I hate days like that....I so hate when ppl r like "aw my back...its so sore" and im like yeah right....ur backs sore....u wana live in my shoes for a week?

**Abbi gives Kayla a huge big hug** Hope you feel better soon

jfkimberly
18th November 2004, 03:13 AM
Aww, Kayla... I'm so sorry you had such an awful day yesterday. I know the guy didn't mean to hurt you when he picked you up. He probably thought it was "fun" or "cute" and didn't think about how it might hurt you. Are you feeling any better today?

Amazed Jean
18th November 2004, 06:48 AM
Kayla, I 'm sorry I can send some fossil hugs. OOOOOO

Kayla
18th November 2004, 03:01 PM
Yeah I am feeling better today. I had two dr. appts yesterday, and they upped my dose on my anti-depressants and my migraine meds.

ivanleg
18th November 2004, 03:17 PM
Kayla I just saw this, sorry you had such an awful day yesterday.
Give me the boy's name and I'll squash him like a bug.
I hope your latest problems clear up in time; you are the sweetest thing and we all want to look after you and see you get better and off your medication.
:squeeze:
Take care.

Kayla
19th November 2004, 05:35 AM
Nah you don't need to squash him like a bug. He didn't know so oh well anyways thanks everyone! :squeeze:

Marti
19th November 2004, 11:08 PM
I'm glad you had a better day Kayla! :squeeze:

Abbi
20th November 2004, 12:21 AM
yep....good days r erm....good!!

I had an ok day today....but my back was just so bad, it hurt lots...

Kayla
20th November 2004, 07:47 PM
Yesterday was a good day! :-)