PDA

View Full Version : WiSh mE luCk

lindzi_11
6th November 2004, 10:59 PM
Hey everyone!

Wish me luck on wedsday november 10th pretty please because thats my surgery date. Thanks for everyones support! I think i'd be very lost/confused etc etc without all of you's! I'm so happy Carly showed me this site! I'd be lost without it. I'm going to do thoracplasty also.... i've been hearing good things about it from you's etc etc and I think it'll be worth it.

I've been getting so much support that I'm going into this surgery confident but at the same time a bit nervous. On friday my friends took me out for supper at a fancy restaurant and then we went bowling and tonight is my surprise party but its not much of a surprise anymore hehe. I'm trying to instruct my sister on how to use this site so she can update you's but she's VERY stubborn and witchy and thinks its really stupid :nut: But geez i'll be upset if she doesn't fill everyone on here in on how i'm doing. I can tell my parents are a bit worried and stressed but they are trying to be as positive as they can. Also we're asking the docter what kind of matress would be suitable, but i'm curious, what kind of matresses do you guys find comfy and right for after surgery? But thankies to everyone! I love you all like I love chocolate milkshakes..and thats alot.

x0x0x thankies! :angel:

ps: i'm writing this now only cuz i'm VERY busy on sunday and i'm leaving for Toronto Monday night. So everyone take care! And don't miss me to much!LOL! Thankies! x0x0x0x0x0x

BarmyArmy
6th November 2004, 11:06 PM
I'm sure everything is going to go great and you'll be in the ranks of the non wonky very soon. I wish I could give you a proper hug but I'm sorry a virtual one is the best I can do :squeeze:

Remember to take things easy after the surgery and don't do too much, we'll still be here when you're up to sitting at a desk. We don't want you rushing things on our account.

We'll miss you and you'll be in our thoughts on Wednesday.

love and plenty of hugs
Leona
xx

BlueIce
6th November 2004, 11:06 PM
hey, good luck hun! I'm sure you'll do great! We'll be thinking of you and hope to hear from you very soon!

Pikey
6th November 2004, 11:09 PM
Good luck Linzi , i hope you sail through it and come back to us quickly with another great success story . I'm sure you will be pleased with the result .Good luck babes .

Amazed Jean
6th November 2004, 11:10 PM
Lindzi, Go in there positive because all of us are positive you are gonna do great. We love you and will all be thinking of you.

tonibunny
6th November 2004, 11:15 PM
Good luck Lindzi!!!!! We'll be here waiting for you to return and tell us all about it :D Hope it all goes well :hug:

Marti
6th November 2004, 11:24 PM
Good luck! We can't wait to hear how it goes!

jamiebug44
6th November 2004, 11:39 PM
Good Luck Linz

lynns
6th November 2004, 11:41 PM
good luck. i hope it all goes great.
god please watch over this child for she needs your strength to battle this surgery

Liv
7th November 2004, 12:00 AM
Good luck, Lindsay! You'll be in my thoughts on Wednesday, and I hope your sister will keep us updated. Be strong, have faith in the doctors and nurses, and never give up!!! :hug:

Kaja
7th November 2004, 12:29 AM
Good luck!! Ah, isn't it kind of exciting too? :squeeze: We're all behind you, don't worry :D
I needed a soft mattress the first month post op. I slept on lots of blankets to make it better :P But now, I think my firm Tempur mattress is the BEST :D
I'll be thinking of you! xxx

titch
7th November 2004, 12:36 AM
Wishing you all the best of luck, I'll be thinking of you! :squeeze:

Abbi
7th November 2004, 01:33 AM
Hi Lindzi.....good luck! I know u will do wonderfully....just remember to take it one day at a time, cos u dnt wanna rush yourself too much!
I will be thinking of you and praying for you hun!
God is always with you, no matter what, and he'll take care of ya

xx
Let us know how it goes!

Jonny
7th November 2004, 01:36 AM
Good luck and BE POSITIVE and with luck your surgery will be an easy ride :-)

can't wait to hear how it goes!

Blair
7th November 2004, 01:58 AM
Good luck Lindzi! Cant wait until you're back here with us!

elvinwarrior
7th November 2004, 02:16 AM
LOTS of good luck :clap:

Kayla
7th November 2004, 02:49 AM
Good luck Lindz!!

butterflylr
7th November 2004, 03:00 AM
Good luck! I'm sure all will be great. I hope your sister keeps us updated. :squeeze:

Joy
7th November 2004, 05:22 AM
Good Luck Lindzi. You'll be fine. The first few weeks are hard, so don't push yourself too hard! And it's worth it!

jfkimberly
7th November 2004, 09:12 AM
Good luck, Lindzi! It will all be just fine, and you'll be back in no time. You've got a lot of people supporting you, so try not to worry.

andrea
7th November 2004, 11:32 AM
Best of luck Lindzi. You'll be in my thoughts on Wednesday. Be sure to rest up once it's over and take your time in getting up and about. You'll do great I'm sure, and I can't wait to see those new x-rays!!

Take care, we'll miss you. Looking forward to your sister's updates.

Andrea and Erin
x

floralgypsy
7th November 2004, 12:07 PM
Best of luck, Sweetie. Once it is over, you'll be feeling much better!

ivanleg
7th November 2004, 02:27 PM
All the best for Wednesday Lindzi :kiss:
We'll all be thinking of you.

Little~shedevil~dee
7th November 2004, 04:14 PM
good luck Lindzi i will be thinking of you :squeeze:

Becky
7th November 2004, 05:50 PM
Good luck Lindzi, everything will be fine! Just relax and let everyone run around for you! You'll be back here chatting to us soon and you can give out the advise!

Carly
7th November 2004, 06:00 PM
Good luck! I will be thinkning of u all the time!! Everything will turn out great!

sins
7th November 2004, 10:30 PM
Good luck Lindsay.I hope you get a great result and get back to us quickly.......

DublinPauline
8th November 2004, 11:55 AM
Good luck Lindzi, can't wait to hear how your surgery goes.
Make sure you get loads of rest and let all your friends and family pamper you. :-)

lindzi_11
8th November 2004, 12:32 PM
Thanks everyone! This isn't my last post... I'll hopefully be able to post a few more things 2night. My plane flight is at 10:30pm tonight.

jfkimberly
8th November 2004, 01:02 PM
Wow, that's a late flight. Anyway... I probably won't be around when you're online later, so I'll wish you good luck one last time right now.

GOOD LUCK, LINDZI! Get your sister to let us know how you're doing as soon as she's near a computer!

M.Magudulela
8th November 2004, 04:27 PM
Good luck Lidzi, hope everything goes well for you.

Sarahs Mum aka Chrissy
8th November 2004, 05:13 PM
GOOD LUCK LINDZI-

Hope all goes well for you. I'm sure you'll be just fine and back partying
very soon.

God Bless.

lindzi_11
8th November 2004, 09:55 PM
OKay.. this is my last post for a awhile! I'll try my best to get my sis to give you's updates! I wuv everyone bundles! Thanks for all ur support! x0x
I just came home from skool... sad day. I've been invaded with cards, chocolate and even some flowers lol! I thought I was gonna start crying on the bus ride home. Everyone kept on saying "aww i'll miss you" they said it soooooooo many times that i almost went insane. :-?

BuT my plane flight is tonight so i'll be on MSN before I go... x0x0x0x

thankies 2 everyone

Blair
8th November 2004, 10:51 PM
Ya... That last "social gathering" before your surgery is SO tough.
Last year my boss moved the christmas party up a week to the night before my surgery so that I would get a chance to see everybody who I probably wouldn't get to see for a really long time.
All those hugs and well wishes and the concerned faces about did me in... I ended up crying a couple of times, but thankfully was able to escape to the bathroom to compose myself before anybody noticed.

You'll do great!

lindzi_11
9th November 2004, 02:27 AM
Uh oh... i'm having a sudden mind change. I don't think I wanna do Thoracplasty anymore... cuz okay they aren't fixing my bottom curve! Therefore eventually I will want to get my bottom curve done. And if I do not like my rib hump after surgery I'll live with it until they do my bottom curve. But i still don't know... thats just a thought that crossed my mind.

but i g2g.. i leave in an hour! x0x0x0!

Carly
10th November 2004, 04:13 PM
Today is the day she has surgery! Oh i hope everything goes well!

Kaja
10th November 2004, 05:01 PM
Yes! :D :D *crosses fingers*

titch
10th November 2004, 05:26 PM
Yep, I was just thinking about that. I was in a mind numbing meeting, and kinda phased when I suddenly realised it was probably right now, and the person I was next to asked what I was thinking about, so I had to explain :oops: :lol: *fingers crossed*

BlueIce
10th November 2004, 06:40 PM
it's so weird to know someone's going through surgery right at this moment.. Although I might be wrong, I have no clue what time it is in Toronto :-)
Let's hope we hear about her soon

Abbi
10th November 2004, 06:41 PM
I really hope it goes well also...just think, she is in surgery right now....scary....how long is it does anyone no.
im just going to say a little prayer for her and her family (or type it out) sorry if you guys find this werid! -

Heavenly father, I just wanna thank you for lindsey, Lord I just oray for her family now, Father they must be going through so much, I just pray that you would surrond them with your comfort and love. I pray that the surgery is a success and there is no complications. I pray that you would be there with lindsey and comfort her after the surgery and help her with the pain. In your name I pray. Amen.

Abbi
10th November 2004, 06:41 PM
I really hope it goes well also...just think, she is in surgery right now....scary....how long is it does anyone no.
im just going to say a little prayer for her and her family (or type it out) sorry if you guys find this werid! -

Heavenly father, I just wanna thank you for Lindsey - she is such an amazing girl, I thank you for her friendship, care and support. Lord I just pray for her family now, Father they must be going through so much, I just pray that you would surround them with your comfort and love. I pray that the surgery is a success and there is no complications. I pray that you would be there with lindsey and comfort her after the surgery and help her with the pain. In your name I pray. Amen.

butterflylr
10th November 2004, 09:59 PM
That was really sweet Abbi! I say AMEN to that! Hope all is going well.

Marti
11th November 2004, 01:30 AM
It's probably over now. I hope it went really well and she gets back soon!

elvinwarrior
11th November 2004, 01:41 AM
Aww, Abbi I'm not even at all religious, but that prayer was really nice. I hope she's doing okay.

Carly
13th November 2004, 06:42 AM
Any News on how she is doing?

Kayla
13th November 2004, 06:47 AM
I dont know but I hope shes recovering well

Abbi
13th November 2004, 06:56 PM
her sister may come on and post sometime tho! I hope she is well too