PDA

View Full Version : tamars treatment has anyone ever tried it

jollop
14th January 2009, 11:10 PM
hi just wondering has anyone ever tried the tamars treatment':)

Simon
14th January 2009, 11:22 PM
Technology Assisted Micro-mobilistation And Reflex Stimulation, Is something i have heard of but me personally i would try it with a fused spine .. been a few case studies and lots of people say its worked for them am just very skeptical when it comes to stuff like this x

jollop
14th January 2009, 11:31 PM
hi simon its judith .i tried it several times.it was working for me .thinking of going back to it again:)

Simon
14th January 2009, 11:34 PM
Hey Am glad its working for you i really am anything that helps patients with a degree of spinal pain is very welcome .

There has been a few discussions about this on another forum so maybe you could read that also x

jollop
14th January 2009, 11:39 PM
yeh simon i seen a lot of debate about it on another site.. so.but i should have went every week but with small kids it was getting the time :)

Simon
14th January 2009, 11:45 PM
Did you find it useful for your pain Judith and can you disclose the cost at all ?

x

jollop
14th January 2009, 11:54 PM
yes simon it eased the pain a lot and it took all the stiffness out of my back.it actually reduced my hump down. my confidence was starting to come back aswell.as i wear my coat trying to hide my back.was getting it done free.:D

mark
15th January 2009, 02:19 PM
I think anything that relieves the considerable pain you are in is worth it. Its just a shame that we have to spend so much money trying to relieve our pains

mark

jollop
15th January 2009, 02:56 PM
your right pain really drains you mentally and physicaly.i know the tamars treatment was good for me.many people might be afraid to try it.i was discharged from hospital 10 years ago.the surgeon said he could do nothing more for me. i needed to try something rather than keep taking pain killers.

swiss28
6th February 2009, 08:29 PM
Anyone else have experience with Tamars?
Eric

MOB
7th February 2009, 04:04 PM
I came across this http://www.tamars.co.uk/en-GB/Default.aspx
MOB

mark
7th February 2009, 10:25 PM
Thanks for that link its really interesting

mark

jollop
7th February 2009, 11:52 PM
hi its great you came across the 21st century back clinic.thats were i went to for treatment.the staff are really nice.

sarahsmum
8th February 2009, 01:19 PM
Hey Am glad its working for you i really am anything that helps patients with a degree of spinal pain is very welcome .

There has been a few discussions about this on another forum so maybe you could read that also x

Hello Simon

You mention another forum, could you tell me which one as i am very interested in doing some more reading about this treatment. There doesn't seem to be anymore discussions about this treatment here on the SSO.

Judith, you said you had this treatment for free?? How so...

Thankyou both.:)

Nusrat

tonibunny
8th February 2009, 02:33 PM
Hiya, the the forum that Simon is referring to is the NSF forum, based in America. Here's a link:

http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/index.php

jollop
8th February 2009, 11:21 PM
hi its judith here yes i got the tamars treatment for free.i used to live in moira were the clinic is.one night i was walking to the shop ,one of the staff out of the clinic stopped me and asked me did i have a sore back.i said i did and i have scoliosis ,he said for me to call into the clinic and he would be able to give me treatment using the tamars machine.the tamars machine eased the pain in my spine for a few weeks .also it reduced the curve by 2inches .the staff in this clinic are not out to make money .theyre there to help you.