PDA

View Full Version : sos clinic consultation

sarahsmum
13th January 2009, 01:33 AM
Hi

I hope you all are well.

I need your help again!!

Sarah has her free consultation at the sos clinic tomorrow, Tuesday 13th Jan. I sort of have a rough idea what i want to ask them but i was wondering if you could give me any suggestions, i don't want to come back tomorrow and think 'oh i should asked that and i should have said that...' So i thought you might come up with something i had not thought of.

Thankyou for all your help and i hope that you all had a good Christmas and a very happy New Year to you all.

regards,
Nusrat

tonibunny
13th January 2009, 11:24 AM
I guess, for any nonsurgical treatment like this, I would ask them for the scientific proof that their treatment works longterm. Scoliosis SOS claim that their treatment is "second to none", and that it is world renowned, so there should be independent scientific studies which prove this.

I would ask them who devised the Scoliogold treatment itself, and what their medical credentials are. Also, ask who oversees the certification of their therapists in this method, and ask about the qualifications of everyone at the clinic - is the clinic manager etc medically qualified? Are there any doctors overseeing the treatment, and if so, what level of qualification do they have? They could purely be a physio clinic, which is fine, but it's a good idea to work out exactly what to expect from each person.

I'd also ask about the costs involved, for the equipment you need to buy, accomodation etc.

I'm sure that other people who have been at the clinic will be able to think of more things to ask :) Good luck!