PDA

View Full Version : My G-tube

Kayla
24th October 2004, 01:44 AM
I was in school well after school at the volleyball game and I was buying nachos and there is a counter there and i went up like popped up and the counter hit my G-tube i didnt notice anything at first but then i noticed that it was sticking out a little bit so i went discretly and saw that yup it was sticking out so I called my mom right away and i thought maybe the balloon had ran out of water so i tried filling it up and nothing happened so we went to the doctor and she pulled it out and the balloon had popped so i now have a new G-tube but in a month I am getting another new one for a different size ahhhhh this probably sounds confusing sorry

titch
24th October 2004, 02:33 AM
Oh no - that must be really irritating if nothing else. Hope it all goes well! I'm really sorry you've now got this as well :hug: Is replacing it difficult?

Kayla
24th October 2004, 02:53 AM
no its like changing your earrings

jfkimberly
24th October 2004, 07:49 AM
Oh, good... it doesn't hurt then?

Marti
24th October 2004, 08:09 AM
I hope it doesn't hurt to change! That sounds freaky... I know I'd be freaked out if that happened!

BarmyArmy
24th October 2004, 12:30 PM
I'm glad that it won't hurt to change it Kayla, we don't want you having more pain.
:squeeze:

Kaja
24th October 2004, 01:21 PM
It's great if it doesn't hurt! Phew :D I would freak out too if it happened, you're brave :P

sins
24th October 2004, 02:51 PM
Is it working well for you Kayla? I guess that's the main thing and with any luck your next one will be the last.
Sins

andrea
24th October 2004, 04:18 PM
Sorry to hear that happened Kayla. It does sound a bit painful, so I'm glad you say it's easy to change and therefore I assume doesn't hurt. Let's hope it won't be in for too much longer.

Kayla
24th October 2004, 07:31 PM
Its doesnt hurt at all it is serioulsy like changing an earring! Does that hurt? noo I hope not atleast anyways I was freaked out at first because I wanted to hurry up and get a new one because it would be hard to keep it in during my sleep and if it came out the hole could close up