PDA

View Full Version : help with posting pics

Louisse
18th October 2008, 01:21 AM
i wonder if anyone can help me - how can I change my posting rules to read that I can post attachments when I post? Any help much appreciated.
Cheers
Louisse

titch
18th October 2008, 12:18 PM
Unfortunately no one (well, apart from staff who have the theoretical ability, but we don't actually use it) has the right to post attachments. If you want to post pictures, you need to upload them to a picture hosting service. Photobucket is one that quite a lot of people use, and Tinypic is another that is quite popular here. With both of them, once you've done the upload, they provide you with the code to copy and past into a forum message so that the picture displays in it.

Eventually (unfortunately the work has got stalled - I'm trying to find the time to do more, but am currently working, supervising my son when I'm working from home, and doing a 60 point OU course which has a vast number of assignments, so time is at a premium at the moment) anyway, eventually we will have a gallery again which should make things easier, but at the moment uploading to a picture hosting service is the only way it can be done - sorry!

Louisse
19th October 2008, 12:08 AM
thanks titch for your help will get hubbie to help me sort it
Regards Louisse

mark
22nd October 2008, 10:38 PM
Hi Louisse if you to email me your pics i have a photobucket account and can re size them for you

mark