PDA

View Full Version : Lost thread

Beckyboy
10th September 2008, 11:48 AM
Last Friday I started a new thread to say that Mr Harrison at RNOH, Stanmore had emailed me to say that he would be away until 6th October and starting surgery again on 3rd November. He wanted me to put this on the site as it follows on from a thread that Cassie started on 19th August. I checked it was on the site before logging off, doubled checked as I needed to edit the post and went away happy. I checked yesterday and it is nowhere to been seen. Was it withdrawn for any reason?

Thanks

Beckyboy

GillyG
11th September 2008, 12:30 AM
Hi Beckyboy :)

I think I might know what has happened here, but I'm not totally sure :p

After Cassie had posted about the letter she'd had regarding swapping surgeons or waiting till next year to see Mr Harrison, the hospital got loads of enquiries about it from concerned patients. So when you posted the thread about Mr Harrison's e-mail, Cassie asked someone to withdraw the post as the information was wrong. So I think what has happened is that your thread was withdrwn by mistake!

I'm sure it can be re-instated once we've cleared up what actually happened, so please bear with us :)

Cassie
11th September 2008, 12:51 AM
Hiya, after reading your mail I rang the hospital. And although I was told the dates would be next year when they phoned me, it is now not what they are telling people. (I have no idea why they gave such conflicting info out) But people searching for things to do with Mr H could come across that info. in the thread which could be confusing - I know I felt confused! (I mean by the original with the first info, not your's by the way - your's is the correct info that should be there)

So I asked the mods for their advice and if it might be better for incorrect info not to be on there, but also to take into account other users had posted on the thread.

The thread was taken off to be discussed in the interim, but I don't know what decision was made.

I personally feel it's best the new correct dates come up when people search and also so the secretary doesn't get inundated with queries! Plus your mail contains much better news than the original one did! :)
xx

mark
11th September 2008, 01:02 AM
Sorry it was my fault i miss read a request and put the wrong thread in the mods room

Sorry for any inconvience caused to anyone

mark

Amazed Jean
12th September 2008, 07:09 AM
Of course Mark will be flogged for his error........ no really! OK maybe not. Perhaps he will be forgiven and I will only send the flying monkeys to visit him.

titch
12th September 2008, 08:58 AM
:lol:

These things happen - heck, I was totally confused by the whole thing when I got back from a weekend away!

At least none of you lot can do what I once did and mistakenly delete the entire database :idiot: :oops: :nut:

sins
13th September 2008, 12:40 PM
Then both of you must be flogged:evil:

:p

Amazed Jean
14th September 2008, 06:44 PM
Let the beatings begin! You hold them down Sins and I'll flog them!! Oh, way cool! Now I have something to do. Sundays are always so boring at my house!:evil::evil::evil:

GillyG
14th September 2008, 11:59 PM
:lol:

mark
15th September 2008, 10:16 PM
:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: Beat me, beat me , beat me, beat me, beat me :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Amazed Jean
16th September 2008, 03:38 AM
Wait , if you are going to enjoy it... it isn't fun for us anymore. We'll just have to think of another way to punish you....When you least expect it!!!!!

mark
22nd September 2008, 11:06 PM
So does that mean i'm not going to enjoy my punishment

Amazed Jean
23rd September 2008, 12:30 AM
Mark, I truly only have a great time at a flogging if the flogee is in severe straits and isn't having fun. So you've ruined that for me. Be ready for monkeys~

mark
24th September 2008, 10:36 PM
I don't which way to turn, honestly i don't

GillyG
24th September 2008, 11:29 PM
Never mind turning Mark, I think you'd better get hiding!! :glee:

Amazed Jean
25th September 2008, 06:25 PM
Fattening up a special monkey - just for good ol Mark!

mark
25th September 2008, 07:17 PM
I'm scared , i truly am, thinking of goingg into hibernation a few months early

Amazed Jean
26th September 2008, 05:41 AM
I have warned Gilly to be careful when meeting up with you. That darn monkey might get over anxious and be confused. I will try to delay his departure. Oh Mark what fun he'll have.