PDA

View Full Version : Mark The Best Of Luck

Simon
20th July 2008, 11:26 PM
MARK
I wanted to let you know that i wish you the best off luck for your appointment on tues . I will be thinking of you and go in and be positive .
Your a great guy and deserve a positive outcome .

Simon

alyssa
20th July 2008, 11:38 PM
I agree, Mark, you're a fab dude and deserve some good news so heres to hoping that your Dr can give you some treatment that'll work and say good riddence to that pain and worry. Don't forget to write down what you want to say/ask and keep that chin up because you've got so much to live for. Keep well too, because you've got to be fit for surgery! =D To me Mark... you couldn't be more perfect and that's the truth.

GO GET 'UM MARK!!!

GillyG
21st July 2008, 12:20 AM
He he, you beat me to it Simon :D

Mark, you know how I feel about you, so you know I wish you every scrap of luck that there is in the world. Please make sure you write everything down so you don't go to pieces trying to remember it all. And write down his responses too so you don't forget what he's said and can come here and tell us all about it.

Sending up some positive vibes from a rainy South Yorkshire to help you on your way ...

:gvibes::gvibes::gvibes:

:luv:

Simon
21st July 2008, 12:25 AM
Sorry mum lol
:thj:
:mwave:
:rofl2:
:ghug:

Abbi
21st July 2008, 01:37 AM
All the best with the appointment Mark, and remember whatever the outcome, we'll be here to support you, just as you have done with all of us - stay positive! :squeeze:

sins
21st July 2008, 10:27 AM
Good luck mark,
I know it's hard but try to relax and hopefully you'll have a surgeon who knows his stuff and can give you a thorough assessment and diagnosis.
Sins

cork_lass
21st July 2008, 10:30 AM
Good luck Mark, I hope all goes well for you, I will be thinking of you.
Well done Simon for posting this your doing a great job.

sara1
21st July 2008, 10:43 AM
Mark, Just wishing you good luck, you derserve it. The posts you have written have really touched my heart. Hope the outcome is a good one. Will be thinking of you.

Sara
x

Rachie
21st July 2008, 10:57 AM
Wishing you all the best Mark.

Rachie x

Vicki
21st July 2008, 11:54 AM
All the best Mark, we'll all be thinking of you, hope you get the outcome you're looking for :)

tonibunny
21st July 2008, 11:58 AM
Thinking of you Mark :squeeze:

mark
21st July 2008, 12:02 PM
Thanks everybody for your support, sat here literaly shaking, minds going of in all different directions, got sort of a plan of attack sorted in my head, thanks for all your help toni, just want to get it over, at least one good things happened, i havent been able to stop eating so i managed to crep up to 8 and a half stone, miracle really, been down around 8 for so long, thanks again

mark

alyssa
21st July 2008, 12:05 PM
Thanks everybody for your support, sat here literaly shaking, minds going of in all different directions, got sort of a plan of attack sorted in my head, thanks for all your help toni, just want to get it over, at least one good things happened, i havent been able to stop eating so i managed to crep up to 8 and a half stone, miracle really, been down around 8 for so long, thanks again

mark

Mark that's brilliant, well done mate. Just keep steady with the eating and try and maintain a good balance, we're all thinking about you and even though we might seem far away, we've still got your back (which in this case is the right area of the body, lol)

Take care of yourself Mark, try and relax!

Mrs P
21st July 2008, 12:08 PM
Wishing you all the best

Mrs P and Megan
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

tonibunny
21st July 2008, 12:14 PM
Oh that's brilliant about your weight Mark. Keep it up :luv: :kiss:

Remember, there is so much love coming your way from all over the UK, Ireland and the whole world! :gvibes: And that is simply because everyone knows just what a special, amazing, caring bloke you are. Even in your darkest moments you've been there for the newbies and the people who are scared and hurting. You're amazing, and we all love you xxx

alyssa
21st July 2008, 12:20 PM
Toni - Couldn't have put it better myself!

MARK YOU ROCK!

madmclw
21st July 2008, 12:28 PM
Mark, just stop for two minutes and look at this thread. Then, I want you to go to your thread in the kyphosis forum, and look at that. And I mean really look. Look at how many people love you. Look at how many lives you've touched. And just look and see how many people are going to be thinking of you, praying for you, sending all the luck in the world to you. We love you Mark, and don't you ever forget it :squeeze:

Lucy7
21st July 2008, 04:05 PM
Yep, I agree with all the above. I reckon if you close your eyes for a moment you can probably feel us all with you!!

The only good thing about having scoliosis is that we have managed to meet someone as special as you Mark. It is such an honour to know an amazing, kind and brave person like you. You have positively impacted so many of us on this site.

Huge hug streching from Virginia to the UK,
Lucy

PS I am so happy about the weight - keep it up!

GillyG
21st July 2008, 04:30 PM
Keep eating the cream buns Mark :D

And as Lucy and the others have said, we'll all be with you in spirit tomorrow, poor Mr Gibson will never have had so many flies buzzing round his office :glee:

MOB
21st July 2008, 04:46 PM
Hi Mark
just want to wish you the best of luck tomorrow
Muriel xxxxx

Louisse
21st July 2008, 05:14 PM
Hi Mark
Good luck for your appointment. Like everyone else here, I just wanted to wish you well for tomorrow. You always respond to everyone's posts in such a caring, honest way.
Stay strong and I really hope it all goes well for you.
Louisse

mark
21st July 2008, 05:49 PM
Thanks everybody i am literally sat here crying with all the kind words that you have said

mark

GloomCookie
21st July 2008, 06:23 PM
I'll be thinking of you loads and sending all the positive vibes I can, Mark - do you have everything ready? Just imagine us all sat behind you because we'll be there in spirit xX

PS got any Rescue Remedy? If you haven't, get some!

Simon
21st July 2008, 09:05 PM
Mark i just wanted to add to the posts that you ARE a amazing person you have courage strength and care for people so let us care for you as you deserve all the happiness in the world ......

Peace mate

mark
21st July 2008, 09:11 PM
Cheers bro, and thanks for starting the thread for me, you touch me, you really do,

andrea
21st July 2008, 09:26 PM
Wishing you all the luck in the world for tomorrow Mark. I don't post on many threads as I simply don't have the time, but I wouldn't have let this one go without saying you will be in my thoughts and I will be hoping and praying that the appointment brings everything that you hope it will.

Andrea and Erin xxx

lisalou
21st July 2008, 10:18 PM
Good luck for tomorrow!
may the force be with you ,young jedi! xxx

Little Ali
21st July 2008, 10:59 PM
Wishing you all the luck in the world!! I really hope you get the outcome you want and so deserve! :gvibes::squeeze:

P.S Thanks for all your support!

mark
21st July 2008, 11:17 PM
Your all going to be there with me, in my heart, i never quite new how to say i felt before i met you lot, when i 'm at my darkest your there, leading me , your like a shining star, guiding me, holding my hand, maybe tomorrow
i'll find my way home, find my way out, i wanna go on holiday, i wanna swim in the ocean, without people staring, laughing, whispering, without feeling so self concious,

alyssa
21st July 2008, 11:42 PM
Your dreams will come true no matter what and we'll all be able to make sure that happens (YOU included in that 'we') because you deserve it more than anyone I know and you are such a good person and and... Oh I've cried enough today damnit.

And if anything, YOU are OUR shining star! You're MY shining star Mark.
We all love you so much. xx

madmclw
22nd July 2008, 10:44 AM
:squeeze:

lady p
22nd July 2008, 12:40 PM
I'm a bit late joining this post, but all the very best wishes and loads of positive thoughts coming your way Mark for your appointment. *hugs* x

Little Ali
22nd July 2008, 01:21 PM
P.S Well done with the weight! :clap2::niceone::squeeze: