PDA

View Full Version : sorry but having problems

lynns
12th October 2004, 04:38 PM
i know i post alot but i dont know who better to ask then you guy. last night hubby and i was playing cards and he knew i was in pain like usaul , so he was making me laugh to ignore it. well in a way it worked but when i went to get up using left leg i had severe pain in right side of back. the thing is i can use right leg to support body but when use left its very painful. it shoots from my lower back to m,y shoulder blades. i did not sleep at all last night because no way could find comfy spot. this morning i still have the pain but now its radiated to shoulder blades, that hurts when take deep breath, i feel like my back has slipped or pinched. it hurts i feel like back is breaking. :cry: i have another migraine and it wont go away. :mope: now every time i sit straight up or move my back pops and a feeling of pinching. my right shoulder has had a burning sensation all morning and i didnt do anything to cause this :???: i feel like every day is getting worse. i also have been having body spasms and never had whole body apasms. :help: i hope you guys have any input on this cause i cant find anything.

Amazed Jean
12th October 2004, 04:43 PM
Lynns try the hot shower. It hurts at first but in a few minutes it helps. Call a doctor. Sorry your miserable. I'll say a little prayer too.

lynns
12th October 2004, 04:47 PM
i did take a hot shower fo 30minutes and it didnt work. also my primary will just say go to eroom, but my kids get off early today and my hubby said its my decision. im dont know what to do :nut:

sins
12th October 2004, 06:08 PM
I think the e room Lynn! If your medication isn't working then change it...hopefully they will be able to get you something to give you a decent night's sleep. Hope things will improve for you.Noone deserves to have this kind of pain.
Sins

BlueIce
12th October 2004, 06:53 PM
I'm sorry to hear you're in so much pain. I hope it goes away soon!

sins
12th October 2004, 07:44 PM
I know it's hard to deal with this when you've got to try to be strong for your family.I think it's time to put yourself first just this once.Don't feel guilty about going to hospital.I spent 3 days in hospital last week and I missed my kids so much but you know it has to be done.......

Little~shedevil~dee
12th October 2004, 08:04 PM
i know how you feel Lynns i am in so much pain mines at the bottom of my spine under my shoulders and around my rib cage , i was on amitriptyline they where working untill now i have had so many bad side ettects i had to be taken off then yesterday but i told him of the pain and it was stopping me sleeping infact i havent even been to sleep also i am in pain for other things
but he wont give me anything he told me its not long to my hospital appoinment and if i was in so much pain i should try hot baths and hot drinks if that didnt help try sleeping pill like how thats going to help

Abbi
12th October 2004, 08:41 PM
dont be sorry!!! this is a support group....wer u come to rant about how yr feeling! I'm the worlds worst for complaing, and I have been and still do go thru similar pain to you....i always find a nice hot bath good for the pain!
I'm sorri ur not feeln good!
I'll say a little prayer for you....

BarmyArmy
12th October 2004, 09:53 PM
Awww Lynns :squeeze: you can't go on with that, see a doctor please :(

Marti
13th October 2004, 12:01 AM
Definitely go to the e room. If my mother were in as much pain as you're in, I'd beg her to go to the er. It's horrible that you're in so much pain. I'm sure your kids don't want you do be in pain. I hope you feel better soon!

jfkimberly
13th October 2004, 08:13 AM
Lynns, your husband said it's your decision, and you're clearly miserable. Go to the emergency room and get some relief. You owe it to yourself. Please do it immediately. I can't stand the thought of anybody in so much pain.

BarmyArmy
13th October 2004, 10:51 AM
I wonder if Lynns went to the hospital :???:

Jonny
13th October 2004, 12:42 PM
I hope so :woe: