PDA

View Full Version : help.. I can't post

Joy_guest
11th June 2008, 01:59 AM
I'm having some problems. I can't post any replies or threads while logged in, and I can't edit my settings. I can, however, access my PMs. Also, I no longer have access to special forums, such as the common room and the pink room.

Can you please help me? Thanks!!

titch
11th June 2008, 08:38 AM
I'll look into it! Sorry for the hassle :( I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

titch
11th June 2008, 08:50 AM
Right, try again and hopefully this time William will not hit the Home key on my keyboard, or this will be the fifth post I've lost and I may just go back to bed for the day......

Anyway. You should be sorted now! I'll make sure that anyone else who may deal with account requests is also aware of what happened, as it just means we need to check something additional when we're setting the passwords. I'm guessing you'd made a password request yourself before having to ask us to do it? In any case, you'd been moved to a group called Awaiting Email Confirmation, which has reduced rights. I think actually, considering the purpose of the group (it's a built in group, not one that I've created, but I do have some control over the settings) that actually it would be better if it did not allow email access, so I'll need to revisit that.

Anyway, hopefully it'll all work for you now, but please let me know if you have any further problems.

Joy
11th June 2008, 05:54 PM
Thanks titch!!! It's all sorted out now :-D

You're right, I did request my passwrod form the site first, I forgot that I registered so long ago that my email died.....