PDA

View Full Version : There goes Physio!

Carly
7th October 2004, 04:02 PM
Yesterday I had physio and I learned that my therapoist is leaving to become a mortgage broker!! A MORTGAGE BROKER! I was so shocked and very upset. This guys Is SOOOO good and I dont want to get a new person. He helped me so much and now i have to start all over again with another girl! ARGH! SHould I continue with physio or just leave it??

Kaja
7th October 2004, 04:24 PM
How frustrating!!!!!! I think you should try it out with this girl, and see how it goes :D Good luck!

I had my first physio appointment today! He was very nice, and did lots of things to my shoulder :-o He says the muscles on my shoulderblade are too weak, and that some others are too tense. So he's going to work on them, and it really looks like it's going to help! He explained how things worked and stuff. Oh and, my right shoulder is very unstabile :roll: But I have 24 appointments that we get for free, so I'm excited. :D

jfkimberly
7th October 2004, 08:15 PM
Carly, you're going to physio because you're in pain, right? I think you should at least give the new girl a chance, and if she's not working out for you after a visit or two, then find someone else.

Mortgage broker is an interesting new career choice for a physiotherapist. Did you ask him why?

Carly
8th October 2004, 04:05 AM
I dunno how a physiotherpapist and a mortgage broker connect!! LOL

sins
8th October 2004, 10:16 AM
Don't give up on your physio Carly.You may be pleasantly surprised with your new physiotherapist and she may in fact suit you very well.For young adults with smaller curves physio has a very valuable role to play so just don't give up the fight just yet! ;-)
I guess if someone prefers to be a mortgage broker I would have to question his dedication to the discipline of physiotherapy.This was obviously planned for some time...all you can do is wish him luck in his new career and move on.
Sins

Liv
8th October 2004, 12:43 PM
I wouldn't stop with the physio, Carly, give the girl a chance! Your physio will probably have informed her about your situation so she'll know what to do..

Joy
9th October 2004, 01:01 AM
*hugs* Carly.

Carly
9th October 2004, 05:58 AM
I dunno what I am going to do. I am at a point of my life where everything doesnt seem to be going my way. It is like something is going against me! ARGH i will see what happens

BarmyArmy
10th October 2004, 02:33 PM
Awww bummer :mope: but don't give up just yet Carly. :squeeze: