PDA

View Full Version : o crikey

Simon
22nd February 2008, 12:52 PM
Hi all at sso
After phoning the hospital this morning
I have finally got a provisional date for surgery it provisional as they still have to book the hdu bed they are doing that as i type.

I go into hospital on the 24th march the day after easter and have my operation done on the 25th

when i found out this morning my tummy turned that horrible feeling you get but am glad is finally getting there.

Thanks

sara1
22nd February 2008, 01:10 PM
Hi Si,

Thats brilliant Simon, not long now then hey. Youre on the way to having a straighter back and being taller with it to. How tall are you now? You look tall as it is.

All the best,

Sara
x :bounce: :bounce:

Johanlundborg
22nd February 2008, 02:18 PM
:angel:
BRILLIANT !!!!
AT LAST A DATE FOR YOU TO LOOK FORWARD TO !!!!
:spin:

Simon
22nd February 2008, 02:27 PM
Am 5ft 8 sara

sara1
22nd February 2008, 05:49 PM
Hi,

How much height will you gain when you have had operation or dont you know that yet.

Sara
x

Emily-Evanopsi
22nd February 2008, 05:52 PM
Yay! Good for you!

tonibunny
22nd February 2008, 05:52 PM
Great news Simon! Don't be scared, be excited :D You know we're all here to help you through :squeeze:

Amazed Jean
22nd February 2008, 06:31 PM
No use being afraid now. You know what you have decided to do and you are getting closer to that. It's a good thing. Waiting is difficult but it gives you time to pack and ask questions and get ready for the new you. You know we are all here for support!

Phoenix
22nd February 2008, 07:15 PM
Hi Simon
I understand your mixed feelings but this is a positive step. Keep yourself busy doing all the practical stuff preparing for your hospital stay and throw in a couple of treats for yourself that will (hopefully) distract you for a couple of hours or so.
You can always log onto here if you get really stressed!

pink_candy_swirl
22nd February 2008, 07:29 PM
That's great Simon. Come on chin up! You have come so far and as so as you have the op things can only get better!!!
I proved that today lol!
Good luck, you deserve it! :D

Simon
22nd February 2008, 08:21 PM
Its good that i have a laptop with a t mobile web and walk so i can log on the net whilst am in hospital cool

GillyG
22nd February 2008, 08:25 PM
Excellent news Simon - good luck, and remember, we'll be here for you all the way :D