PDA

View Full Version : spondylosis

lynns
21st September 2004, 09:51 PM
:shock: well got my second set of mri results back and their not good.this is what they say. 1.degenerative disc disease. 2. disc herniation with mith mild space narrowing at levels t-1 and t-2. 3. a tumor at the t-12 vertebral body. t-11 and t-12 disc desiccation. narrowing of the periforaminal region at t-2 axial #24 and #3. :mope: ok thats all for now get my last mri tomorrow.

sins
21st September 2004, 10:16 PM
Oh my,
that's such a lot of information to digest.let us know what the next MRi shows and what do the doctors plan to do to help you.Hang in there and stay positive.
Sins

DublinPauline
21st September 2004, 10:29 PM
:squeeze: You're really going through the wars - I'm sending positive vibes from Dublin.:-)
Good luck with the next set of MRI results.
Pauline

Kayla
21st September 2004, 11:50 PM
wow thats a lot to take in I am sorry although you are probably tired of hearing that I had a brain herniation a while back ago

Joy
22nd September 2004, 03:11 AM
*hugs* You have a lot to deal with. I hope things look up for you soon, don't give up!!

lynns
22nd September 2004, 08:21 PM
OK THE RESULTS STATE. T-3- T-4 SHOWS CENTRAL DISK PROTRUSION.AT T-11
THERE IS A SMALL [COLOR=purple] SCLEROTIC FOCUS WITHIN THE INFERIOR END PLATE TO THE LFET OF MIDLINE. THIS IS ADJACACENT TO A SCHMORLS NODULE. :???: ALRIGHT GUYS SHOULD I WAIT FOR NEURO IN OCTOBER TO DEAL WITH PAIN OR GO TO HOSPITAL TO BE ADMITTED. WHAT WOULD YOU DO.
LETS NOT FORGET THE OTHER MRI RESULTS
LOVE A LOT MICHELLE

DublinPauline
22nd September 2004, 09:53 PM
Given your level of discomfort and the complex (unreadable to me) MRI results, I would go to hospital now, just to get the ball rolling sooner rather than later.
But then, I have no patience. :roll:

tonibunny
22nd September 2004, 11:12 PM
Hi Michelle, I agree with Joy.....you are in a lot of pain, and very very worried. Hopefully they'll be able to reassure you and explain things to you in hospital, as well as controlling the pain.

Take care xx
:hug:

titch
22nd September 2004, 11:16 PM
I really think that as you're having so much pain as well as so much worry, you should go to hospital soon, even if they just help treat the pain, that will be a huge relief. It's bad enough being in pain, or scared on it's own, but both together is really hard to deal with and makes it hard to feel confident in any decisions that you make. Hope you can get some relief really soon :squeeze:

sins
23rd September 2004, 05:41 PM
If you can get the pain under control and you feel you can cope until October then wait, but if you're very worried and in a lot of pain get straight to hospital.There are no medals for extra suffering