PDA

View Full Version : End Report of my 4 Week of Schrothing

Sandman77
4th February 2008, 04:58 PM
Hi all,

wish I had pictures to share but I did not bring digital kamera with me. But I had my end visitation with the doctor today here in the Schroth clinic.

What can I say beside the fact I feel myself standing taller then when I came and I noticed I do not get out of air by walking stairs anymore or at least not making me have to take a break to regain breath... Based on tests before and after I can safely say Ive (re)gained in sitting 0.5 cm of height and (re)gained at least 2 cm when standing...
My lungvolume has increased as I noticed this also while doing the exersizes I can breath more and longer but no test could verify this.

My posture is also alot better and look forward to see the expression of my wife when Im home on wednesday... My X Ray of my spine shows no gain of curvation been as it has been stabile but he did say my lumbar region looked remarkable well. :)

I got recommended to walk alot, keep doing my Schrothing and wear my Kubin brace under stress or in pain. All in all I very content with the resultsand look forward to share more progress in a few months...

With luck I shall revisit clinic in 2 - 3 years depending on availability from work/home...

My brother told me just a few secs ago they are starting the birth of his twins tomorrow, so I will come home a straighter uncle on wednesday heh. :)

caro
4th February 2008, 07:08 PM
Thanks for all the Shroth info Sandman. I've really appreciated hearing what you are doing and reading all your positive comments about your fellow Shrothers. It will be interesting to see what your wife says and if she notices your change in height.

Are you in less pain than you were when you started? Back pain I mean.

Congratulations on becoming an uncle (v soon) and I hope your back improvements enable you to playrough and tumble with the twins when they are toddlers!

Sandman77
4th February 2008, 07:47 PM
Thanks Caro,

will be looking forward to hear from your Schrothing experience too... The young lady next to me aged 17 her curves were both reduced by 4 and 5 during her 3 weeks here... She had around 23 and 18 when she came though... My spine is to fused to expect to much reduction if any at all in such a short time.

Pain is not something I have much... I can only vouch by hearing from others that its less or goes away.

Bohungus
18th February 2008, 01:51 PM
CONGRATS!!! It sounds like you've had a big success! Keep it up, and do your homework.

Arthur
19th February 2008, 01:53 PM
Hi! Im really interested in it, maybe you can post your now backs picture?

Sandman77
22nd February 2008, 09:30 PM
I have posted pics of me doing an Schroth exersize will post some of me in new brace soon. Looking for my old spine pics too, good for reference but with a Implant my improvement is alot more work then without rods in the spine...

Look at the pics on the websites ive posted and come to the german site they got great pics and many tehre with great results.