PDA

View Full Version : very bad back

Little~shedevil~dee
17th September 2004, 11:16 PM
i have been on my pain killers for a while now and they where working but the last few days now the back pain has comed back and its worst then before its so bad its making me cry :cry: :cry: its in the middle of my back and under the shoulder blad i dont know what to do :cry: also i cant sit up my body is leaning over to my right side

tonibunny
17th September 2004, 11:37 PM
Oh Dee :hug:

Try having a lovely hot bath....that usually soothes things for me, even if only temporarily....and make sure you pamper yourself while you're in there, cos that should help you feel a little better too :-)

Little~shedevil~dee
17th September 2004, 11:45 PM
Thanks toni your so great to listen to my moans lol :squeeze: i am going for a bath soon just waiting for the water to get hot i thought i put it on hours ago but i didnt lol :hammer: :

Abbi
17th September 2004, 11:50 PM
Aww im sorry to hear about your back pain dee **abbi reaches through the computer screen and embraces dee** :squeeze:
I get really sore backs too....I just noticed how slanted i walk, cos i was watching a video of the summer, and i was bending to thr left so much.
I really hope your back pain gets better....I'm prayn for ya hun! xx

Little~shedevil~dee
17th September 2004, 11:53 PM
awwwwww thanks Abbi :squeeze: :squeeze: wish i could sit up straight even my neck is bent all to one side realy hurts
*hurry up hot water* lol

Abbi
18th September 2004, 12:06 AM
lol...yeah hot water often helps, like having a lovely bath....hmmm, now there is an idea *abbi ponders a while.....strokes chin, then decides she is going to have a bath, even though it is past midnight** lol

Little~shedevil~dee
18th September 2004, 12:07 AM
lol i dont care its 12.07am i even had a bath at 2 am before , but saying that i am weird lol

Lieve
18th September 2004, 12:17 AM
I'm sorry Dee you're in so much pain now. I can't give you much useful advice, as I'm in pain myself. Maybe you should try another painkiller while waiting for your appointment? Big hugs :hug:

Little~shedevil~dee
18th September 2004, 12:42 AM
thanks hun i will try that , also i hope you feel better soon :hug:
my knees hurt could that be because of my back ??

Joy
18th September 2004, 02:13 AM
Aww Dee. *hugs* I don't really know what to suggest, I'm still searching myself. Hope you feel better real soon!!

jfkimberly
18th September 2004, 07:41 AM
Dee: I have knee troubles when I'm up on my feet too long... I used to work in fast food (back in the college days), and when I came home from a shift and got off of my feet, inflammation would set in and the pain was so bad that I actually cried. My mother said it was because the curve in my spine caused my hips to be uneven, and that put stress on my knees somehow. The only thing to control the pain was to stop working on my feet all day. I switched to a sit-down job and felt a lot better.

lindzi_11
18th September 2004, 12:52 PM
aw Deee. . . tonz of hugs! you'll feel better soon =)

BarmyArmy
19th September 2004, 12:07 AM
Aww you're not having much luck recently are you Dee :squeeze: Have you tried putting heat on your back? It doesn't get rid of the sharp pains but it does soothe it for a bit. Microwavable heatbags are a fab invention :D

Little~shedevil~dee
19th September 2004, 06:50 PM
i have got one of them heat bags i think i will try that again as soon as i can rember where it is lol
thanks for the hug hun

Blair
20th September 2004, 02:23 PM
Before my surgery, my left knee was really going to heck due to my crookedness. It used to pop from side to side a lot, and I had frequent heat and swelling.
But thankfully, it's not nearly so bad now that my back is better balanced.... It's still achey, but it doesn't pop nearly so often. Would probably be feeling even better if Blue hadn't nailed me in the leg with his big ol hooves a month and a half ago. *throttles Blue*