PDA

View Full Version : EXTRA!EXTRA! READ ALL ALL BOUT IT~

jamielynn
6th November 2007, 01:51 AM
Hello one and all, small or tall....this is a chat I'm starting, just curious about what you all think about Back braces... i have had one for a year, but am sceduled for surgery this upcoming summer. I dislike the way i look, feel, and move in it!!!
Just want to know everyones opinions!!
please chat thanx!! :oops:

titch
6th November 2007, 10:46 AM
Hiya, this is more appropriate in the Non-surgical room, so I've moved it there. I'm sure some people with experience of braces will be along soon to talk about them though :-)

Lucy7
6th November 2007, 05:45 PM
Hi Jamie Lynn and again WELCOME!

I only had a brace for about a year and a half and I think I was about six when I first got it. I'm a Brit but, because my family is from Latin America, I went to Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami for treatment but lived during that time in El Salvador, Central America. So I had to fly to Miami every 6 weeks for a checkup.

Living in a really hot country with a thick plastic brace (it was 1976-77) was not as bad as I thought. I really did not overheat and was able to run about with my pals all day long. I was one of those children that loved to dress up in figure hugging party dresses and nobody noticed I was wearing my brace which was great because even at that age I was very sensitive to the comments of others.

Braces have come a very long way since the 70's which is great news for you. If the old fashioned brace wasn't too bad for me in a tropical country, then I'm sure anything they give you these days will not be too hard to adjust to.

I love the fact that you found us and that you are not just sitting around worrying but are proactively researching all topics of concern. This means you'll be the kind of person that will get the best possible results, I'm sure :niceone:

Take care,
Lucy

sg-ni
6th November 2007, 06:54 PM
I spent about 15 years braced in a boston brace 23 hrs a day and another few before that in a torso/back cast :-o .

Here the weather is cold or wet most of the time, so overheating was only a problem in the summer when it was humid. I cant imagine what it would be like living in a hot country though, i would have been baking

Aside from that the biggest problem was eating, I could barely eat a full meal and if I did eat a full meal more often than not I would end up vomiting it back up. Another problem was with drinking any thing, id get filled up with wind easily and get indigiestion(?? i think thats the right word) and that was uncomfortable. So i really had to keep an eye out what i ate and how much I ate othwerwise there was vomit for my mother to clean up :D.

Another bad thing was getting new braces, very uncomfortable until my body got moulded into the shape of the new brace. I got used to it though and then the brace felt like it was a part of me, if that makes sence.

Being in them a long time was quite bad though I think for myself, not good for confidence but then again same for everyone who has to spend any length of time wearing one.

It worked OK for me though, thanks to doc who decided to stickto the plan of trying to hold the curves for aslong as they can. Been out of the brace for a few years now, little to no problems these days other than the back being a bit stiff in the mornings, loosens up as the day goes on though.

Worth it now I think, but I would have really rather not worn it when growing up though.

Hello and welcome btw!.

jamielynn
6th November 2007, 11:58 PM
Hi sg-ni
so you said that the Boston Brace worked out good for you...well, the biggest problem that im having is HIGH SCHOOL LOL!!! i seriously dislike how much plastic is on it.. i look like a BLIMP, even though im fairly lean.
i thought that sense im a sophomre, that people would leave me alone about it, but i was sooo wrong!!
im glad that you are having a good time with it though :niceone:
I also have trouble eating with this thing!! LOL

crkcallie
7th November 2007, 02:23 AM
I had a back brace for two and a half years and I could not stand it. It made me get sore spots and I felt horrible in it. The times that I had the back brace to treat my scoliosis were not happy times for me. Now that I am out of the brace I am a much happier person.

IHeartUxo
7th November 2007, 02:48 AM
hmm...I've never had any problems with eating...odd...

my frieds were very accepting of it, but other people, not so much. oh, well...as of yesterday, i'm out of it for school.

I did get lots of sore spots, though. oh, the spots! =(

it was also pretty itchy. and stinky. I sprayed perfume in it on a regular basis. it's weird because i shower about twice a day, wear deoderant and all that, and never excersised woth it on, yet it was still smelly on the inside.

BUT, what's good, now, is that I DON'T HAVE TO HAVE SURGERY. =D

sg-ni
8th November 2007, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by jamielynn@Nov 6 2007, 11:58 PM
Hi sg-ni
so you said that the Boston Brace worked out good for you...well, the biggest problem that im having is HIGH SCHOOL LOL!!! i seriously dislike how much plastic is on it.. i look like a BLIMP, even though im fairly lean.
i thought that sense im a sophomre, that people would leave me alone about it, but i was sooo wrong!!
im glad that you are having a good time with it though :niceone:
I also have trouble eating with this thing!! LOL
lol yeah it can look bulky depending on the clothes you wear, I normally just wore baggy football shirts so nothing stuck through. I couldnt do much about my school uniform though as it was shirt and blazer, so you could see with that and bits where the brace pressed against made the blazer all silvery and shiney in them parts for some reason..No idea if you have to wear school uniforms where you are from but if not you could always pick clothes that make it less visable
In all my years of primaryschool/highschool only 1 person there ever said anything 'bad' to me about it. He was dealt with that same day though and never bothered me again. most people who ever asked were curious more than anything. I never really told anyone the whole truth though, only a handful of people were told. :niceone:
Ive been out of the brace a few years now :-) . I found it hard getting used to not wearing it because my back muscles werent very strong after so much time wearing one so it was a bit sore!. Good luck with it

Ps. What is a sophomore?

jamielynn
9th November 2007, 12:00 AM
Hi, sg-ni
um actually we do not have uniforms... although i did up until now.... I've been wearing "boy clothes" which isn't very attractive considering what other girls my age wear! LOL :niceone:
A sophomore is what year of high school im in, this means that im in my second year of highschool, your first year is called "freshman", then sophomore, junior, and last senoir... Where are you from? just curious :spin:

OOPS I THINK I ACCIDENTALLY ADDED THIS POST TWICE (SORRY) LOL

jamielynn
9th November 2007, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by jamielynn@Nov 9 2007, 12:00 AM
[color=blue]
LOL
lol yeah it can look bulky depending on the clothes you wear, I normally just wore baggy football shirts so nothing stuck through. I couldnt do much about my school uniform though as it was shirt and blazer, so you could see with that and bits where the brace pressed against made the blazer all silvery and shiney in them parts for some reason..No idea if you have to wear school uniforms where you are from but if not you could always pick clothes that make it less visable
In all my years of primaryschool/highschool only 1 person there ever said anything 'bad' to me about it. He was dealt with that same day though and never bothered me again. most people who ever asked were curious more than anything. I never really told anyone the whole truth though, only a handful of people were told. :niceone:
Ive been out of the brace a few years now :-) . I found it hard getting used to not wearing it because my back muscles werent very strong after so much time wearing one so it was a bit sore!. Good luck with it

Ps. What is a sophomore?

[ [/quote]
Hi, um actually we do not have uniforms... although i did up until now.... I've been wearing "boy clothes" which isn't very attractive considering what other girls my age wear! LOL
A sophomore is what year of high school im in, this means that im in my second year of highschool, your first year is called "freshman", then sophomore, junior, and last senoir... Where are you from? just curious

sg-ni
10th November 2007, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by jamielynn@Nov 9 2007, 12:00 AM

Hi, um actually we do not have uniforms... although i did up until now.... I've been wearing "boy clothes" which isn't very attractive considering what other girls my age wear! LOL
A sophomore is what year of high school im in, this means that im in my second year of highschool, your first year is called "freshman", then sophomore, junior, and last senoir... Where are you from? just curious

Ahh lol. One thing i noticed is that once i never had to wear it anymore I suddenly realised it was much less noticable than I felt it was...unless it was just me. For how long have you been wearing it so far?.

I see..too many names for my liking. 1st 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th, lower 6th, upper 6th is all the years i had at highschool, easier to remember than all them different names I think lol.

I live in Northern Ireland btw :niceone:

ste

jamielynn
10th November 2007, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by sg-ni@Nov 10 2007, 02:26 PM

Ahh lol. One thing i noticed is that once i never had to wear it anymore I suddenly realised it was much less noticable than I felt it was...unless it was just me. For how long have you been wearing it so far?.

I see..too many names for my liking. 1st 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th, lower 6th, upper 6th is all the years i had at highschool, easier to remember than all them different names I think lol.

I live in Northern Ireland btw :niceone:

ste
Wow! I'm all the way in the United States in Southern California!! I really want to travel to Ireland when I start getting more experienced with traveling, since i have never been out of the states, I imagine it's very different.

I have been wearing my backbrace for 2 and a half years now... but i had to get a new one, so my body hasn't "melted' into it yet. I find it rather uncomfortable, but I look at it as just one of those things that makes me me.

So how is it in Northern Ireland, I imagine you have beautiful veiws.
Unlike where i live in So Cal, the only thing amazing here would be the polluted beach. LOL
J-me
:bear:

sg-ni
11th November 2007, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by jamielynn@Nov 10 2007, 05:10 PM

Wow! I'm all the way in the United States in Southern California!! I really want to travel to Ireland when I start getting more experienced with traveling, since i have never been out of the states, I imagine it's very different.

I have been wearing my backbrace for 2 and a half years now... but i had to get a new one, so my body hasn't "melted' into it yet. I find it rather uncomfortable, but I look at it as just one of those things that makes me me.

So how is it in Northern Ireland, I imagine you have beautiful veiws.
Unlike where i live in So Cal, the only thing amazing here would be the polluted beach. LOL
J-me
:bear:

Ahh i see. Yea it takes a while to get the feel of each new one, very uncomfortable at the start ;s..not to mention making my skin turn near purple in parts where it pressed against lol

Ah, I have only been to Maine and Florida before in US...not keen on the long flights there though!. Was meant to be heading to Alaska some months back for relatives wedding but never got.. Ah i see, always good to see new places/cultures I think...most of what people need in US is within its own borders anyway for skiing/sun etc.. so no real need to head to other countries for it unlike here..Spain/Portugal for sun and Switzerland/Austria for skiing etc :niceone:

Hah it cant be that bad where you live now!..atleast you probably get some warm weather!. That is where them large fires were recently isnt it?

It is ok here, cant complain really...nothing too exciting seems to happen these days here though lol. Yea there are some good places to see (giants causeway, antrim glens etc.). Around where I live there are alot of peaks with good views...i am about 10 minutes drive away from the nearest town aswell so alot of fields and small streams and things like that lol..good since I like quad biking though..Too used to the open spaces and dont think I could ever live in a city or town :niceone:

ste

jamielynn
11th November 2007, 05:47 PM
Yes, I'm getting a little better with my new brace, but do have a couple blister, ouch!
wow lets see, the longest flight that i have been on was only 6 hours to New York... I do want to go to to Ireland though, my grandmother actually lives there and i haven't seen her in about 7 years... and i would like to see how much different the culture and economy is...Plus i am a little sick of the same scenery here, either a beach or giant city life :spin:
The fires were by where i live, but nothing was threatended so I was glad, even though Grand Holy Canyon was burned down. that place was amazing, it was the only place that i could go to escape "city life". :woe:
p.s: What is "Quad biking"??? :???:

sg-ni
12th November 2007, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by jamielynn@Nov 11 2007, 05:47 PM
Yes, I'm getting a little better with my new brace, but do have a couple blister, ouch!
wow lets see, the longest flight that i have been on was only 6 hours to New York... I do want to go to to Ireland though, my grandmother actually lives there and i haven't seen her in about 7 years... and i would like to see how much different the culture and economy is...Plus i am a little sick of the same scenery here, either a beach or giant city life :spin:
The fires were by where i live, but nothing was threatended so I was glad, even though Grand Holy Canyon was burned down. that place was amazing, it was the only place that i could go to escape "city life". :woe:
p.s: What is "Quad biking"??? :???:
Ahh yea the blisters are annoying. Sudocrem worked quite good on them for me anytime I got them..same for sore parts where the brace was rubbing against. Wrapping some bandage around the bit of the brace that went under the arm to make it softer against the skin helped a lot aswell. Also puttin them big sticky plaster things (dont remember the proper word for them) on the inside of the brace where they pressed against the skin on the sore bits worked ok aswell, putting sudocrem on them too. There are plenty of small things you can do to make wearing a brace a bit more comfortable :-)

I see, well enjoy your visit whenever you do come over to this side of the world :niceone: . There is usually plenty to see or do for people on trips like traditional shows and the such..
I am sounding like someone from the tourist board here! :rofl:
Ah it would probably take the same time again to get over this side.. ~12/13 hours or so I guess. Ah lucky enough for you, wouldnt fancy being about when everything is burning!. Luckily the worst we get is wind and rain for the most part!

Quad biking = all terrain vehicle i think you call them
http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images...quad-biking.jpg (http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/tr/treatme-net-quad-biking.jpg) < - one of them things.. some fun racing about on them :-)

jamielynn
12th November 2007, 12:48 AM
[Thanx for the tip, that stuff worked miracles!!! I probably sound like a horrible tourist, asking you all of these annoying questions about your side of the world. :ignore:
Well, When i have any spare time, for a vacation i would fly over( but that probably will not happen for another 3 to 4 years, between my school and jobs that i do, I'm actually pretty busy for my age...
I actually went on a 3 mile hike today ( chino hills), the weather was awful though.. it started raining, and all I Had was this not to shabby sweatshirt. :woe:
It was very pretty outside though, although it was still charred from the recent fires.
"Quad biking" looks pretty awsome, My brother actually did that, of course I was to afraid to do it... We went to the desert and it was very windy.
I will probably try to do it when I do get over my fear. :rofl:
I guess I will just have to stick to Roller Coasters for my adrenaline rush.... Although I get pretty nervous i basically have to force myself to go on one!
Thank goodness for this 3 day weekend though, I really needed a day off to relax on my own!! :yawn:

sg-ni
12th November 2007, 02:36 PM
Ah :). lol its no bother.
I never worked until I was 18...spend enough time working in life so no point working any more than necessary I say :niceone:.
Yea its good, i enjoy it...ah not keen on rollercoasters myself though, havent been on any since i was last in portaventura

ah lucky for some! i am just back from uni...up at 6am tomorrow for it again
:nut:

jamielynn
12th November 2007, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by sg-ni@Nov 12 2007, 02:36 PM
Ah :). lol its no bother.
I never worked until I was 18...spend enough time working in life so no point working any more than necessary I say :niceone:.
Yea its good, i enjoy it...ah not keen on rollercoasters myself though, havent been on any since i was last in portaventura

ah lucky for some! i am just back from uni...up at 6am tomorrow for it again
:nut:
Ya, i don't actually have a job that pays money, but i do get service hours, which are required for college applications ( i know people think im a nerd)... I work at my school, making banners and selling tickets for upcoming games, activities, and theatre productions.. nothing too fancy lol. :D
Where is portaventura?
Today we are honoring my grandfather for his service in the war by going to this lunch/dinner event.... not really looking too forward to it (BORING)
:(
Since your all the way in ireland I'm pretty sure that we have total oppisite time zones, right? :???:

sg-ni
12th November 2007, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by jamielynn@Nov 12 2007, 04:02 PM
Ya, i don't actually have a job that pays money, but i do get service hours, which are required for college applications ( i know people think im a nerd)... I work at my school, making banners and selling tickets for upcoming games, activities, and theatre productions.. nothing too fancy lol. :D
Where is portaventura?
Today we are honoring my grandfather for his service in the war by going to this lunch/dinner event.... not really looking too forward to it (BORING)
:(
Since your all the way in ireland I'm pretty sure that we have total oppisite time zones, right? :???:
Ahh. Atleast it will give you plenty to put down on a cv/application, and it will look good for when you apply for collage/uni or other jobs :niceone:.

It is in Catalonia, Spain...about a 1 hour drive south from Barcelona. Not a bad spot, Barcelona is good but Spanish drivers are awful lol.

Ah i see. We just had Remembrance service things here yesterday for all that sort of stuff. Alot of US'ian soldiers were based just around the road from me during WW2...mostly for training, tunnels and these watchout things are still there from that time. They kept POW's there too if I remember right lol.

Ah yeah, I think we are 9 or 10 hours ahead of your time zone. It is coming up to 6pm here at the minute.

jamielynn
12th November 2007, 06:23 PM
Wow, that's pretty cool i guess... It's about 10 in the morning here!!So your day is just about over and mine is about to start. :oops:
My Best friend had traveled to Barcelona, she said it was amazing, just another place i want to go when i can have vacation time! LOL
Yeah my grandpa looks forward to this time of the year, he was in the Korean war and WW1... He just is so happy right now, its pretty funny!
So, enjoy your supper, or dinner, or whatever you guys call your evening meal!!! :D

sg-ni
12th November 2007, 06:47 PM
Thx :). We call it tea, but i dont even know if that is the right name for it. Yea i am just after having something small to eat then it is back to doing assignments ..boring the life out of me so it is lol.

Ah, you'll probably end up having some amount of trips by the time you get everywhere!. Friend took a big notion of travelling in the past few years, he has been in just about every continent apart from Australia...spending months in S.Africa, Europe, and weeks in India & US...lucky for some anyway lol.

jamielynn
12th November 2007, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by sg-ni@Nov 12 2007, 06:47 PM
Thx :). We call it tea, but i dont even know if that is the right name for it. Yea i am just after having something small to eat then it is back to doing assignments ..boring the life out of me so it is lol.

Ah, you'll probably end up having some amount of trips by the time you get everywhere!. Friend took a big notion of travelling in the past few years, he has been in just about every continent apart from Australia...spending months in S.Africa, Europe, and weeks in India & US...lucky for some anyway lol.
Tea... cool we just have fast food A LOT, which really isn't very healthy for us!
I know how bored you are, i have to finish my mid-term paper in 15 minutes! because of my grandpa's event... I hope that i can...
Wow! your friend must be very busy... i haven't even had time to get a passport yet!
So now I have to go to this "To Die For" Event.. hopefully i can stay awake!

sg-ni
12th November 2007, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by jamielynn@Nov 12 2007, 07:12 PM
Tea... cool we just have fast food A LOT, which really isn't very healthy for us!
I know how bored you are, i have to finish my mid-term paper in 15 minutes! because of my grandpa's event... I hope that i can...
Wow! your friend must be very busy... i haven't even had time to get a passport yet!
So now I have to go to this "To Die For" Event.. hopefully i can stay awake!
ah lol. I only have fast food maybe once a week...all other times usually just cook stuff thats in the house...pasta, cheese toasties, pizzas and stuff like that. Just 2 baked potatoes with cheese ontop of them for me tonight...tastes nicer than it sounds anyway :niceone:

Ah, goodluck with the paper...and try not to have too much fun at that thing you have to go to :lol

jamielynn
12th November 2007, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by sg-ni@Nov 12 2007, 07:50 PM
[ah lol. I only have fast food maybe once a week...all other times usually just cook stuff thats in the house...pasta, cheese toasties, pizzas and stuff like that. Just 2 baked potatoes with cheese ontop of them for me tonight...tastes nicer than it sounds anyway :niceone:

Ah, goodluck with the paper...and try not to have too much fun at that thing you have to go to :lol
Hi! It's probably really late @ night for you right now
(Sorry) :yawn:
I just got back from My Grandpa's function... It actually wasn't that bad...
I did get pretty bored though, i started wishing that i was infront of the computer surfing the net LOL!
My mid-term paper is completed!! I hope that i get a good grade on it.
So... i guess i will let you sleep then!! :oops:
I have to go back to school today.BUMMER!

sg-ni
13th November 2007, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by jamielynn@Nov 12 2007, 10:43 PM

Hi! It's probably really late @ night for you right now
(Sorry) :yawn:
I just got back from My Grandpa's function... It actually wasn't that bad...
I did get pretty bored though, i started wishing that i was infront of the computer surfing the net LOL!
My mid-term paper is completed!! I hope that i get a good grade on it.
So... i guess i will let you sleep then!! :oops:
I have to go back to school today.BUMMER!
It was ~11pm or so here when you replied..not that late really...was still up doing an assignment at that time

Lol it must've been boring if you wanted to be infront of the computer at it :lol:
Ah good luck for it...this year will be my last ever year of exams...last ones are in May, then i am done for good thankfully :-)
Ah i see..not long to xmas holidays now anyway. I finish for Xmas in 4 weeks then I am off until the last week of January , happy days..with just some exams in between. :niceone:

What age must you keep going to highschool in the US?

jamielynn
13th November 2007, 11:51 PM
Hi.... that's good that your almost done with school!!!
what are you majoring in? I'm going to major in Journalism.. Ya i love to write believe it or not LOL. :D
I'm x cited for the Holidays get some weeks off.
Well, the schedule at my school is way different from yours probably! We only have 4 years of high School... you can also take extra classes, or AP classes this is what i'm doing. Um everyone take a diiferent route at my high school, its like you graduate early if you know your stuff...(so i will probably be out pretty soon!

So yeah It's probably close to mid-night @ your home.. would talk more, but at my school we are not allowed to go on the internet which is pretty dumb... so have fun with your assignments!
I have just started mine, not fun~~!! :cry:

ungr
14th November 2007, 06:42 AM
Hi, have you done anything besides wearing the brace, like stretches or some kind of exercises ?

jamielynn
14th November 2007, 01:18 PM
Yes i have done exercises, but at the moment, it's not really helping.

sg-ni
14th November 2007, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by jamielynn@Nov 13 2007, 11:51 PM
Hi.... that's good that your almost done with school!!!
what are you majoring in? I'm going to major in Journalism.. Ya i love to write believe it or not LOL. :D
I'm x cited for the Holidays get some weeks off.
Well, the schedule at my school is way different from yours probably! We only have 4 years of high School... you can also take extra classes, or AP classes this is what i'm doing. Um everyone take a diiferent route at my high school, its like you graduate early if you know your stuff...(so i will probably be out pretty soon!

So yeah It's probably close to mid-night @ your home.. would talk more, but at my school we are not allowed to go on the internet which is pretty dumb... so have fun with your assignments!
I have just started mine, not fun~~!! :cry:
BSc in Comp science & industrial studies with some entrepreneurship certificate...could be easily mistaken for a maths course though :nut: .Dont like it but Im nearly finished so not worth my while quitting.

Ahh lucky enough!. People must do atleast 5 years here no matter how smart they are. If you get good enough exam results then you can do another 2 years to take ALevels in 3 or 4 subjects then to uni. If not, or people dont want to do them then most go to tech and do some course there for some years then onto uni or job.

Thx. I got it finished just now..One down anyway, another dont know how many to go :rofl:

Good luck with your assignments :niceone:

Hi, have you done anything besides wearing the brace, like stretches or some kind of exercises ?

I didnt have too much bother with pain, only sometimes with numbness on the bottom/right of my back but all I was given was breathing exersizes so I was given some thing to breathe into (some sort of bottle thing with a gauge on it to show how hard I as blowing into it) to try and strengthen my breathing / lungs...had to keep doing it until I got above a certain number, and was also told just to try and keep as physically active as possible.

jamielynn
14th November 2007, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by sg-ni@Nov 14 2007, 10:07 PM

BSc in Comp science & industrial studies with some entrepreneurship certificate...could be easily mistaken for a maths course though* :nut: .Dont like it but Im nearly finished so not worth my while quitting.

Ahh lucky enough!. People must do atleast 5 years here no matter how smart they are. If you get good enough exam results then you can do another 2 years to take ALevels in 3 or 4 subjects then to uni. If not, or people dont want to do them then most go to tech and do some course there for some years then onto uni or job.

Thx. I got it finished just now..One down anyway, another dont know how many to go* :rofl:

Good luck with your assignments* :niceone:

I didnt have too much bother with pain, only sometimes with numbness on the bottom/right of my back but all I was given was breathing exersizes so I was given some thing to breathe into (some sort of bottle thing with a gauge on it to show how hard I as blowing into it) to try and strengthen my breathing / lungs...had to keep doing it until I got above a certain number, and was also told just to try and keep as physically active as possible.
Thats's pretty cool. I think I will probably keep with school as long as I can, even though I want out. Maybe I will take a year off to travel or something.
Tomorrow is career day at my highschool so that will be x-citing. I'm taking a class on Journalism, to make sure that I really want to go through with it. :oops:
I actually have a lot of assignments to do today~~
gotta go finish them... How was your day today??
mine was not that great... :woe:
just curious, asking out of boredom, what do people in the UK listen to for music??
Is it like us, or way different??

sg-ni
16th November 2007, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by jamielynn@Nov 14 2007, 11:30 PM
Thats's pretty cool. I think I will probably keep with school as long as I can, even though I want out. Maybe I will take a year off to travel or something.
Tomorrow is career day at my highschool so that will be x-citing. I'm taking a class on Journalism, to make sure that I really want to go through with it. :oops:
I actually have a lot of assignments to do today~~
gotta go finish them... How was your day today??
mine was not that great... :woe:
just curious, asking out of boredom, what do people in the UK listen to for music??
Is it like us, or way different??

Ah why?.
Mine was ok, busy though. Plenty of work to keep me busy unfortunately...Brain is going to be fried by the end of this year if things keep going at their current rate! ...Going to keep the weekend free though to sleep though..been running on empty for the past few days lol

Um, much less rap/hiphop/urban stuff here I guess. Only the big urban artists do ok here like 50 cent, kanye west, eminem, timbaland and so on. I think the US charts are swamped with urban type music?.
Id still say dance and pop are the main types here even though urban has been getting a bit too popular for my liking in the past few years!

The big songs here at the minute off the top of my head would be -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8ydHhuCH_0 freemasons w/ bailey tzuke - uninvited
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI_xYIxUTE0 mark ronson ft amy winehouse - valerie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF84pIhP5UM leona lewis - bleeding love

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/singles.shtml

jamielynn
16th November 2007, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by sg-ni@Nov 16 2007, 06:41 AM

Ah why?.
Mine was ok, busy though. Plenty of work to keep me busy unfortunately...Brain is going to be fried by the end of this year if things keep going at their current rate! ...Going to keep the weekend free though to sleep though..been running on empty for the past few days lol

Um, much less rap/hiphop/urban stuff here I guess. Only the big urban artists do ok here like 50 cent, kanye west, eminem, timbaland and so on. I think the US charts are swamped with urban type music?.
Id still say dance and pop are the main types here even though urban has been getting a bit too popular for my liking in the past few years!

The big songs here at the minute off the top of my head would be -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8ydHhuCH_0 freemasons w/ bailey tzuke - uninvited
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI_xYIxUTE0 mark ronson ft amy winehouse - valerie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF84pIhP5UM leona lewis - bleeding love

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/singles.shtml
Just really stressful day... LOTS OF TESTS!!
Yeah, if I have one more test this week I will Explode!!
Wow I like your guys music better than most of the stuff we have down here!!! These are some of my favorite songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPUJIbXN0WY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4X7eFbP3u4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD5sahXoj0U
warning, you may be blind after watching this!! LOL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3ceCMpPJgc
Gotta go to school now.. AH!!!
p.s love the "Bleeding love" song.

sg-ni
17th November 2007, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by jamielynn@Nov 16 2007, 02:57 PM

Just really stressful day... LOTS OF TESTS!!
Yeah, if I have one more test this week I will Explode!!
Wow I like your guys music better than most of the stuff we have down here!!! These are some of my favorite songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPUJIbXN0WY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4X7eFbP3u4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD5sahXoj0U
warning, you may be blind after watching this!! LOL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3ceCMpPJgc
Gotta go to school now.. AH!!!
p.s love the "Bleeding love" song.
Ah.
That Rihanna song was never off the radio here for a while..overplayed!. Amy Winehouse has some really good songs...she seems to be high on drugs half the time though, her singing was half slurred when performing at the MTV Emas a few weeks back lol.

Britney too, shes a bit of a mess these days aswell!

The person who sings that bleeding love song won the xfactor show in england not so long ago, same sort of idea as that american idol show

jamielynn
17th November 2007, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by sg-ni@Nov 17 2007, 08:16 AM

Ah.
That Rihanna song was never off the radio here for a while..overplayed!. Amy Winehouse has some really good songs...she seems to be high on drugs half the time though, her singing was half slurred when performing at the MTV Emas a few weeks back lol.

Britney too, shes a bit of a mess these days aswell!

The person who sings that bleeding love song won the xfactor show in england not so long ago, same sort of idea as that american idol show
Yeah, I know that Rihanna is over played that song won't get out of my head now. Everyone knows that Amy Winehouse has a very bad drug problem, and Britney Spears... MANY.
I'm so glad today is Saturday though, the only thing that's bothering me is that i have to go back to school and sell more tickets for the play that's going on right now... The Diary of Anne Frank... I have seen it there now 7 times because when you work there you are required to stay and watch the show.. I could basically act out all of the lines right now! :idiot:
So are you having to do a lot right now to??

sg-ni
18th November 2007, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by jamielynn@Nov 17 2007, 04:56 PM
Yeah, I know that Rihanna is over played that song won't get out of my head now. Everyone knows that Amy Winehouse has a very bad drug problem, and Britney Spears... MANY.
I'm so glad today is Saturday though, the only thing that's bothering me is that i have to go back to school and sell more tickets for the play that's going on right now... The Diary of Anne Frank... I have seen it there now 7 times because when you work there you are required to stay and watch the show.. I could basically act out all of the lines right now! :idiot:
So are you having to do a lot right now to??
Yeah far too much, the next three weeks are going to be very busy. Never had as much work to do for the one time before, ah well. Then I have my project to look foward to working on over xmas , only good thing is that it is on something I find half interesting. After Xmas should be a little easier hopefully, more maths then though :yawn: .

Oh lol, atleast you wont have to buy a ticket to see it! :niceone: . I managed to weasel my way out of doing anything in our HS school plays, everyone was meant to do something atleast once lol. Are you the sales ticket person or are you in the play too?

jamielynn
18th November 2007, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by sg-ni@Nov 18 2007, 08:59 AM
Yeah far too much, the next three weeks are going to be very busy. Never had as much work to do for the one time before, ah well. Then I have my project to look foward to working on over xmas , only good thing is that it is on something I find half interesting. After Xmas should be a little easier hopefully, more maths then though :yawn: .

Oh lol, atleast you wont have to buy a ticket to see it! :niceone: . I managed to weasel my way out of doing anything in our HS school plays, everyone was meant to do something atleast once lol. Are you the sales ticket person or are you in the play too?
Yes, I'm the ticket person at my school. People try to rip me off all the time, but I always catch them. There was 2 other people doing this with me, but they got tranferred to set condtruction. So now I'm the only person doing this!! :help:
Well, I actually didn't try out for this play but I'm going to try out for the musical coming up in March. I love to sing!!
I'm in my school's chorus actually, we have this huge holiday production coming up... I decided to try and get over my stage fright by doing a solo. Which I'm very nervous to do!!
So, next week is Thanksgiving, lots of food to go around to all, I only have to go to school for 3 days, then I'm off for 5(Thank the Lord!)
Good luck with your studies, just make sure you get a lot of rest!!! :spin:

sg-ni
19th November 2007, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by jamielynn@Nov 18 2007, 05:08 PM
Yes, I'm the ticket person at my school. People try to rip me off all the time, but I always catch them. There was 2 other people doing this with me, but they got tranferred to set condtruction. So now I'm the only person doing this!! :help:
Well, I actually didn't try out for this play but I'm going to try out for the musical coming up in March. I love to sing!!
I'm in my school's chorus actually, we have this huge holiday production coming up... I decided to try and get over my stage fright by doing a solo. Which I'm very nervous to do!!
So, next week is Thanksgiving, lots of food to go around to all, I only have to go to school for 3 days, then I'm off for 5(Thank the Lord!)
Good luck with your studies, just make sure you get a lot of rest!!! :spin:
Ahh i see. Atleast you are keeping yourself busy!. I only realised how good things like you are doing now to put down on a CV for a job is...I wanted nothing to do with things like that at the time, I was just at school for classes and the football team, then I was on the way home :-)
Thanks :) ah ill be grand...i have been known to nod of to sleep in the odd lecture anyway!, its the getting up at 6am that causes it i say :niceone:

jamielynn
19th November 2007, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by sg-ni@Nov 19 2007, 02:31 AM
[Ahh i see. Atleast you are keeping yourself busy!. I only realised how good things like you are doing now to put down on a CV for a job is...I wanted nothing to do with things like that at the time, I was just at school for classes and the football team, then I was on the way home :-)
Thanks :) ah ill be grand...i have been known to nod of to sleep in the odd lecture anyway!, its the getting up at 6am that causes it i say :niceone:
Well, it's my school that is HUGE on CV applications... not really sure why.. Anyways you are lucky!! I get up at 5!!! It's because by the time I'm out of school I'm very tired and in bed @ 7!! :yawn:
LOL, I once fell asleep during class, Biology, and the teacher walked over and slammed a text book on my desk, that was not so fun!!
What lectures do you sleep through?? Have you ever been caught?? :cop:
Being totally random, do you have an accent??

sg-ni
20th November 2007, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by jamielynn@Nov 19 2007, 01:30 PM
Well, it's my school that is HUGE on CV applications... not really sure why.. Anyways you are lucky!! I get up at 5!!! It's because by the time I'm out of school I'm very tired and in bed @ 7!! :yawn:
LOL, I once fell asleep during class, Biology, and the teacher walked over and slammed a text book on my desk, that was not so fun!!
What lectures do you sleep through?? Have you ever been caught?? :cop:
Being totally random, do you have an accent??
Ah lol same happened me in maths in HS, got the desk slammed infront of me. Just whenever I am tired I shut my eyes, doesnt matter what class. Lecturers here dont really bother though, but friends try and take pictures of me when I do shut my eyes though to wind me up -_-.

and yes, I do have an accent :niceone: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid_Ulster_English that one I guess would be its proper name. Most people have an 'accent' here though, each area has its own sort of sound and words they use, even if they are not many miles apart...one area uses the word 'surr' in sentences quite a bit when speaking, and another uses 'hi' at the end of sentences. Probably sounds funny if you are not used to it lol :-)

jamielynn
20th November 2007, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by sg-ni@Nov 19 2007, 04:37 PM

Ah lol same happened me in maths in HS, got the desk slammed infront of me. Just whenever I am tired I shut my eyes, doesnt matter what class. Lecturers here dont really bother though, but friends try and take pictures of me when I do shut my eyes though to wind me up -_-.

and yes, I do have an accent :niceone: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid_Ulster_English that one I guess would be its proper name. Most people have an 'accent' here though, each area has its own sort of sound and words they use, even if they are not many miles apart...one area uses the word 'surr' in sentences quite a bit when speaking, and another uses 'hi' at the end of sentences. Probably sounds funny if you are not used to it lol :-)
My friend took a video of me getting busted, it's now on our video yearbook, my parents are going to flip!!
LOL! My friend moved from London, and everybody teases her, i think its mean, but funny, My grandmother has a heavy accent too.
Gotta go do Another essay!! :oops:
p.s I found out for the Xmas play I'm playing Princess Jamsmin and singing "A whole New World" duet, which is very weird because I don't look like her at all!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRi20cWMYOM&feature=related
Sorry it's in Disney version! LOL

sg-ni
21st November 2007, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by jamielynn@Nov 20 2007, 12:58 AM

My friend took a video of me getting busted, it's now on our video yearbook, my parents are going to flip!!
LOL! My friend moved from London, and everybody teases her, i think its mean, but funny, My grandmother has a heavy accent too.
Gotta go do Another essay!! :oops:
p.s I found out for the Xmas play I'm playing Princess Jamsmin and singing "A whole New World" duet, which is very weird because I don't look like her at all!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRi20cWMYOM&feature=related
Sorry it's in Disney version! LOL
lol all a bit of banter anyway. You must be big into these play things...in PS i remember being a sheep for an xtmas play, that was enough for my liking :-). Ah, i have no idea who/what type of play that is but them disney type songs arent that bad lol...cant believe I just said that lol

jamielynn
21st November 2007, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by sg-ni@Nov 20 2007, 04:19 PM
[lol all a bit of banter anyway. You must be big into these play things...in PS i remember being a sheep for an xtmas play, that was enough for my liking* :-). Ah, i have no idea who/what type of play that is but them disney type songs arent that bad lol...cant believe I just said that lol
I kinda am into plays... The only huge problem I have is stage fright!!
The performence isn't for a couple of weeks though.. OMG you haven't heard of "the happiest place on Earth", Disneyland,(sarcastic)!! LOL I'm not really into my role that much right now..your up late!
p.s what are you up to for Thanksgiving?
LOVE TO EAT TURKEY!LOL

sg-ni
22nd November 2007, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by jamielynn@Nov 21 2007, 12:29 AM
The performence isn't for a couple of weeks though.. OMG you haven't heard of "the happiest place on Earth", Disneyland,(sarcastic)!! LOL I'm not really into my role that much right now..your up late!
LOVE TO EAT TURKEY!LOL
Ah lol. It was/is only after midnight. Not that late really :niceone:.

We dont have thanksgiving here, next proper holiday here is Xtmas. It is just an ordinary weekend here, but I will probably be at football this weekend just. lol yea its nice..thanksgiving meals are just the same as xmas lunch isnt it?

jamielynn
22nd November 2007, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by sg-ni+Nov 21 2007, 04:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sg-ni @ Nov 21 2007, 04:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jamielynn@Nov 21 2007, 12:29 AM
LOVE TO EAT TURKEY!LOL
Ah lol. It was/is only after midnight. Not that late really :niceone:.

We dont have thanksgiving here, next proper holiday here is Xtmas. It is just an ordinary weekend here, but I will probably be at football this weekend just. lol yea its nice..thanksgiving meals are just the same as xmas lunch isnt it? [/b][/quote]
yeah, , kinda like Xtmas Lunch, but here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving
So when you say football do you mean in goals, or touch-downs, or something else??
I have tried to stay up late, but I always fall asleep around 11ish, not really a late person, more of an early person... have fun at football, I'm going to this really cool restuarant tomorrow with my whole family... BORING.... I'm the yongest in my family, so everyone is already over 30..

sg-ni
23rd November 2007, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by jamielynn@Nov 22 2007, 12:25 AM

yeah, , kinda like Xtmas Lunch, but here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving
So when you say football do you mean in goals, or touch-downs, or something else??
I have tried to stay up late, but I always fall asleep around 11ish, not really a late person, more of an early person... have fun at football, I'm going to this really cool restuarant tomorrow with my whole family... BORING.... I'm the yongest in my family, so everyone is already over 30..
Ah i see thx.
Football as in proper football aka soccer
Ah lol, I hate getting up early. Most nights I cannot get to sleep until 1 or 2am, usally just watch tv though until that time. I'm not usually up to 11am/12pm or so on my days off. Making the most of it while i can lol.
Ah..no cousins or anything around your age?. I am the eldest by 1 yr out of my family/cousins...everyone apart from 2 of my cousins are around the same age. Lol yea family meals are boring...we dont have them any more. The last one we had was 3 or 4 years ago.
2 and a half weeks until Xmas holidays, havent looked forward to getting a break as much for a few years lol :niceone:

jamielynn
23rd November 2007, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by sg-ni@Nov 22 2007, 04:58 PM

Ah i see thx.
Football as in proper football aka soccer
Ah lol, I hate getting up early. Most nights I cannot get to sleep until 1 or 2am, usally just watch tv though until that time. I'm not usually up to 11am/12pm or so on my days off. Making the most of it while i can lol.
Ah..no cousins or anything around your age?. I am the eldest by 1 yr out of my family/cousins...everyone apart from 2 of my cousins are around the same age. Lol yea family meals are boring...we dont have them any more. The last one we had was 3 or 4 years ago.
2 and a half weeks until Xmas holidays, havent looked forward to getting a break as much for a few years lol :niceone:
Oh. ok soccer, duh.. I used to play, but have been too busy with school to try out again... :woe: Ok here is the stupidest thing I could have done today, I was running late today and I ran down the stairs. Then, I fell down on my ankle and now it's all swollen and hurts super bad. So, now I'm with crutches! The meal wasn't all so bad, althoughI did find myself staring into space a couple of times lol.
all my cousins are out of state, and grown up...
Ya can't wait tell Xmas, I'm not going anywhere though. I really wanted to go down to New York, but oh well. :oops:
Bet your xcited for the holidays, If I was working that hard I would be too. :xgrin:

sg-ni
24th November 2007, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by jamielynn@Nov 23 2007, 02:33 AM
Oh. ok soccer, duh.. I used to play, but have been too busy with school to try out again... :woe: Ok here is the stupidest thing I could have done today, I was running late today and I ran down the stairs. Then, I fell down on my ankle and now it's all swollen and hurts super bad. So, now I'm with crutches! The meal wasn't all so bad, althoughI did find myself staring into space a couple of times lol.
all my cousins are out of state, and grown up...
Ya can't wait tell Xmas, I'm not going anywhere though. I really wanted to go down to New York, but oh well. :oops:
Bet your xcited for the holidays, If I was working that hard I would be too. :xgrin:

Ah i see. Yea well it will be good to get a bit of a break ..project to make a start on over Xmas though and some jobs to apply for and the first set of my finals exams just after but not too bothered about that all just yet lol.

Have a good thanksgiving holiday :niceone:

jamielynn
24th November 2007, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by sg-ni@Nov 24 2007, 05:58 AM

Ah i see. Yea well it will be good to get a bit of a break ..project to make a start on over Xmas though and some jobs to apply for and the first set of my finals exams just after but not too bothered about that all just yet lol.

Have a good thanksgiving holiday :niceone:
Well, at least you can walk LOL... my foot is still pretty messed up!!
Are you on the college soccer team??
Thanx, I'm still stuffed with food! :D
Thought you might want to know this, we are having another fire in malibu again!!
We are also having pretty bad Sana Ana winds again too :woe:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21949216/

janpaulkja
26th November 2007, 06:08 PM
Hi there
I have two children with Scoliosis and my third is being refered to hospital with suspected Scoliosis. My Son Alex was diagnosed with Scoliosis when he was about 3 years old, he wore a brace and was also in a solid cast for a while. He is now 11 years old and doesnt have to wear one anymore because his curves have reduced considerably. He has 6 monthly checks now. They worked very well for him but he did have alot of growing time on his side. My daughter kiri who is 15 (also a member of this site) wears a brace but will be having surgery in the summer like yourself. She doesnt really like the brace but is slowly getting used to it. It doent show through her clothes at all but she is obviously very aware of it. The consultant said because of her age and growing time she has left, it wont make it better but it may stop it from getting any worse.
Good luck with your brace.
Jan

jamielynn
26th November 2007, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by janpaulkja@Nov 26 2007, 10:08 AM
Hi there
I have two children with Scoliosis and my third is being refered to hospital with suspected Scoliosis. My Son Alex was diagnosed with Scoliosis when he was about 3 years old, he wore a brace and was also in a solid cast for a while. He is now 11 years old and doesnt have to wear one anymore because his curves have reduced considerably. He has 6 monthly checks now. They worked very well for him but he did have alot of growing time on his side. My daughter kiri who is 15 (also a member of this site) wears a brace but will be having surgery in the summer like yourself. She doesnt really like the brace but is slowly getting used to it. It doent show through her clothes at all but she is obviously very aware of it. The consultant said because of her age and growing time she has left, it wont make it better but it may stop it from getting any worse.
Good luck with your brace.
Jan
Thank you Jan.
Does your daughter have an acount, because if she has any questions or anything, I would be happy to help.

sg-ni
27th November 2007, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by jamielynn@Nov 24 2007, 04:54 PM

Well, at least you can walk LOL... my foot is still pretty messed up!!
Are you on the college soccer team??
Thanx, I'm still stuffed with food! :D
Thought you might want to know this, we are having another fire in malibu again!!
We are also having pretty bad Sana Ana winds again too :woe:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21949216/
Well hopefully your ankle gets better soon :-)
No I dont play in a team anymore, I used to but I only play for a bit of fun on astroturf with my friends these days. Havent played in a team since I got bone cut out of my knee in 2003.
Yea I saw on the news. Somebody must be starting them deliberatly because it cant be that warm in winter for you?

Welcome too janpaulkja . :-)

jamielynn
27th November 2007, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by sg-ni@Nov 26 2007, 04:02 PM

Well hopefully your ankle gets better soon :-)
No I dont play in a team anymore, I used to but I only play for a bit of fun on astroturf with my friends these days. Havent played in a team since I got bone cut out of my knee in 2003.
Yea I saw on the news. Somebody must be starting them deliberatly because it cant be that warm in winter for you?

Welcome too janpaulkja . :-)
Thanx, I'm only on crutches for half a day now.
Why did you get bone cut out of yourself? :nutter:
Yeah, the weather started to cool down but some arsonist took advantage of the wind again. That's the only thing I can complain about living here I guess. It smells like smoke all the tim and it bugs me a lot.
That's cool that you used to be on a team, I could never make my HS soccer team, so I kind of gave up and found a new hobbie! :lol:
p.s, i probably sound dumb, what's astroturf??

sg-ni
28th November 2007, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by jamielynn@Nov 27 2007, 12:07 AM

Thanx, I'm only on crutches for half a day now.
Why did you get bone cut out of yourself? :nutter:
Yeah, the weather started to cool down but some arsonist took advantage of the wind again. That's the only thing I can complain about living here I guess. It smells like smoke all the tim and it bugs me a lot.
That's cool that you used to be on a team, I could never make my HS soccer team, so I kind of gave up and found a new hobbie! :lol:
p.s, i probably sound dumb, what's astroturf??
It is artificial grass http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_turf .
Oh, I hurt my knee playing football some years ago, tore ligaments and dislocated it. Had a lot of bother afterwards with this bone coming out of the side of my leg, like pressing against the skin often when I bent my knee back locking it up.
Ah lol, id much rather play for a bit of fun than competitevly in a team. One of the people who was in the team as me when I was 14/15 now plays professional in Scotland though...lucky for some lol.

http://oblivion.quadspeedi.net/~sg/knee.jpg that is it there, like a wisdom tooth lol

jamielynn
29th November 2007, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by sg-ni@Nov 28 2007, 08:50 AM

It is artificial grass http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_turf .
Oh, I hurt my knee playing football some years ago, tore ligaments and dislocated it. Had a lot of bother afterwards with this bone coming out of the side of my leg, like pressing against the skin often when I bent my knee back locking it up.
Ah lol, id much rather play for a bit of fun than competitevly in a team. One of the people who was in the team as me when I was 14/15 now plays professional in Scotland though...lucky for some lol.

http://oblivion.quadspeedi.net/~sg/knee.jpg that is it there, like a wisdom tooth lol
Oh!!! Ok, wow, that was stupid of me it's grass, i though it was a sport lol. Ouch, that must have hurt, my friend has to get surgery from dislocating her arm.
That's pretty cool how your friend is playing Pro.
Wow! It does look like a wisdom tooth! i have to get mine pulled out..
That's cool how you keep it in a jar lol.

sg-ni
30th November 2007, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by jamielynn@Nov 29 2007, 12:05 AM
Oh!!! Ok, wow, that was stupid of me it's grass, i though it was a sport lol. Ouch, that must have hurt, my friend has to get surgery from dislocating her arm.
That's pretty cool how your friend is playing Pro.
Wow! It does look like a wisdom tooth! i have to get mine pulled out..
That's cool how you keep it in a jar lol.
It was sore enough. Lol yea they gave it to me in that jar after the operation. It was bigger when they took it out but it has shrunk quite a bit since then.

jamielynn
30th November 2007, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by sg-ni@Nov 30 2007, 03:50 AM
It was sore enough. Lol yea they gave it to me in that jar after the operation. It was bigger when they took it out but it has shrunk quite a bit since then.
:woe: Ah! It;s 5:30 AM here, I have to be at school today at 6:30 to do one last rehersal before my performance tonight. I'm really nervous! Lets hope I don't go blank in the head when I'm supposed to sing. Oh , i had a huge bummer this week
I missed tryouts for the musical because I couldn't skip my rehersals!
Thank God it's Friday LOL :niceone:

Angel95
6th December 2007, 03:22 PM
I've just had a 2 stage correction and i've got to wear a brace i hate it too
it rides up sometimes grr and digs into my ribs :woe: but i'm getting used to it
well good luck
xxx
:angel:
:niceone:

jamielynn
6th December 2007, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Kitz_katz@Dec 6 2007, 07:22 AM
I've just had a 2 stage correction and i've got to wear a brace i hate it too
it rides up sometimes grr and digs into my ribs :woe: but i'm getting used to it
well good luck
xxx
:angel:
:niceone:
Thank you, in a way I'm kinda looking forward to my surgery.

Angel95
7th December 2007, 09:00 AM
When i found out about my op i was excited too
just look forward to bein taller i was 3 inches taller :idea:
xxxxx
:squeeze: :xdeer:

pink_candy_swirl
7th December 2007, 02:13 PM
I had a jacket after my op. I HATED it lol.
x x x

jamielynn
7th December 2007, 11:14 PM
Yeah, I'm really short for my age, im five foot 2 LOL