PDA

View Full Version : Got my x rays

boardstalker
2nd September 2004, 03:20 PM
Well I got em. I don't know much about xrays but the ones I got look pretty naff to me. I had to take a while to work out which way around they were. Still, i,ll post the semi decent one. I had to hold the thing up to take a pic and my Rolling Bones figurine just happened to be in the background. Hows that for spooky.

sins
2nd September 2004, 03:24 PM
Hi Ian, i'll create a member gallery for you.It'll be under the name boardstalker.You can place any pics ypu want in there.Your pic is under the x ray category and i've just seen it....That looks like it needs to be seen by a consultant.It's not severe but because you have so much pain it might be a good idea to get an expert opinion.Do you have upper or lower back pain.
Sins

BlueIce
2nd September 2004, 05:47 PM
I photographed my xrays by sticking them against the window (with a white paper behind them) so you can see my reflection in the xray :-)
I just had a look at yours, and I agree with sins that it should be seen by a consultant.

boardstalker
2nd September 2004, 07:55 PM
I,ll have to get a better pic. I like your idea about the window and the white paper. And one more thing. Er...I think i,ve got it upside down too. WELL, I,M NOT A DOCTOR.
LOL LOL

boardstalker
2nd September 2004, 07:56 PM
Thanks about the gallery sins. I,m not up to date with who runs the site yet. I should really take a better look around, its just finding the time ya know.

sins
2nd September 2004, 09:42 PM
No worries Ian, you found your way around very nicely! :-D Titch is site owner and resident technical expert!

titch
2nd September 2004, 11:47 PM
Eeeek! Technical expert? Nah, I just bumble my way through - anything too complicated and it takes 2c or et to fix it :P

jfkimberly
3rd September 2004, 08:44 AM
You bumble well, then, Titch. :niceone:

Now I'm off to the gallery to see Ian's xray...

andrea
3rd September 2004, 04:42 PM
Ian

Glad to hear you got your x-rays so easily. I did take a look, but I'm afraid my knowledge of xrays and curves are restricted to people a little smaller than yourself (ie kids) so I couldn't tell if it was a severe curve or not. I'm still learning..

Andrea