View Full Version : update on Maddy

21st September 2007, 12:17 PM
Well Maddy developed a cough and high temperature the day before surgery so GOSH sent us home!


We have to wait a couple of weeks before we'll be given a new date.

Rachie x

21st September 2007, 12:36 PM

Thanks for the text and PM. I have PM'd you back, but got the usual page error, so don't know if it sent or not. So sorry to hear about the cancellation. It's very difficult keeping them well at the moment, especially with school and the weather changing. It seems they've always got something.

Hope you get a date soon.
Take care

PS Thanks for the info onthe growth rods- didn't know that.

21st September 2007, 03:51 PM
Oh no!!

Well I hope she is feeling better soon, and that the new date come through soon for you too.


21st September 2007, 06:06 PM
Nooooo! That's so frustrating - and so typical of kids - my Mum used to say either myself or one of my brothers always became ill just as we were about to go away on holiday!!

Hope you get a new date soon.

Gilly xx

21st September 2007, 07:14 PM
Oh how annoying and stressful Rachie! I am so sorry to hear this :-( I hope Maddy feels better soon and you don't have to wait too long for the new op date :hug:

Toni xx

21st September 2007, 08:15 PM
So sorry Rachie
You must be so stressed. Lots of love and hugs and hope you don't have to wait too long for another date. :squeeze: