PDA

View Full Version : surgery on 19th September

Rachie
7th September 2007, 04:55 PM
Hi everyone,

Just logged on to say we are off to GOSH on 18th September for Maddy's surgery on 19th. She is having a growth rod fitted - eek! It's been on the horizon for so long I can hardly believe it's here.

I will keep a diary and let you know how it goes. Thanks for your support, I felt really alone without you guys.

Rachie x

GillyG
7th September 2007, 06:53 PM
Oh wow, I'll definitely be thinking about you both! Hope everything goes smoothly for her, as I'm sure it will! :D

:squeeze:

Gilly xx

Amazed Jean
7th September 2007, 08:08 PM
Rachie and Maddy I wish you all the best !! I hope it goes smoothly and healing is fast. Keep us posted.

andrea
8th September 2007, 09:11 AM
That's great news that you have a date. Hope she stays well between now and then (seems to be my problem at the moment) and everything goes smoothly. Will be thinking of you and wishing you the best.

Let us know if you need visitors!
Andrea xx

PS Sorry, I've been away, hence the lack of replies recently.

scolioscott
9th September 2007, 10:06 PM
I know it's not quite the same, but we're off on 24th for Chloe's fusion on 25th so I guess we'll be going in as you're going home (ish).

Good luck anyway - see you on the other side.

H 8)

RugbyLaura
10th September 2007, 02:02 PM
We'll be thinking of you & wishing Maddy all the best.

Laura

alison1407
10th September 2007, 11:36 PM
Hey - i hope everything goes well...be strong for Maddy and keep smiling - it works wonders!!!

xx :squeeze:

christine-1985
11th September 2007, 04:24 PM
i wish u all the best for maddy

luv christine

bethy1
17th September 2007, 10:31 PM
Hi, i just wanted to wish you luck with Maddies growth rod surgery tomorrow. My daughter is under Mr Nordeen/Tucker at GOSH and had spinal growth rods about a year ago now. She had her 1st lenghtening in May and is due to have the second one done November/December. She is doing really well now. How old is Maddie? Megan was 3 1/2 when she had this surgery done. Thinkihng of you, and keep us updated.
Love Beth

andrea
18th September 2007, 02:50 PM
Hi Rachie

Best of luck for tomorrow. I hope you're not feeling too nervous about it all. We are at Stanmore tomorrow so will be thinking of you. I'll PM you my mobile no so that if you don't get a chance to update the site, we can do it for you. We'd all love to know how she is.

Thinking of you
Andrea x

sjw
18th September 2007, 05:27 PM
Hi hope the surgery goes well.. you'll be in our thoughts x

jfkimberly
18th September 2007, 07:33 PM
Good luck Rachie and Maddy! I hope the op goes smoothly and Maddy recovers quickly. I'm so glad it's here and you're about to have the installation over with.

michaelsmum
18th September 2007, 11:12 PM
Hope all goes well with your daugther op , thinking of you both.
Lisa

ScoliJess
19th September 2007, 10:04 AM
Good luck to you both! :squeeze: