PDA

View Full Version : I did some exercises

jamiebug44
27th August 2004, 05:36 AM
[COLOR=red]well today i did some exercisizes with my back witch fetl good now my back is better but i still have scoliosis :( witch is sad :cry: i dont want scoliosis but that is ok for others.i wish upon a star scoliosis would never had exicted.

Marti
27th August 2004, 05:49 AM
I think a lot of us wish scoliosis never existed. I know I do sometimes. But you just have to try to think about the positive parts about it. When you're done worrying about your curve increasing you'll be a much stronger person than you were before. Just try to think about the positive things.

Was your back hurting before the exercises? I'm glad it feels better now :-)

Carly
27th August 2004, 06:00 PM
Hi Jamie.... I sorry to hear that your back is hurting. Just remember that you can get through this. You will always have scoliosis, but it will get better. I promise!

Kayla
27th August 2004, 07:20 PM
hat are your curves now? scoliosis really isnt that bad if you dont make it be i mean sure theres the pain but theres always treatment if the curve isnt to severe

jamiebug44
27th August 2004, 10:12 PM
my back was not hurting....it just felt relly good on my back.

Jessica*
28th August 2004, 07:43 AM
Sometimes a hard battle results in a well worthed and waited triumph. Then you realise the journey isn't that bad afterall. Time will heal all wounds - welcome to SSO Jamie

lindzi_11
29th August 2004, 01:14 AM
Welcome. . . yah actually my back has been hurting alot lately too

Jonny
29th August 2004, 02:33 AM
Jamie, if the exercises make you feel good, then keep doing them. :-)

A tip Jamie: where it says Topic Title when you make a new thread, don't type "Jamie" but write what your post is about, like this time you could write "I did some exercises". I have changed the title to "I did some exercises" for you - hope that's OK. :-)

jamiebug44
29th August 2004, 03:35 AM
thank u jonny:)i like it

Joy
29th August 2004, 04:34 AM
hey Jamie, I think a lot of us wish scoliosis didn't exist sometimes, but when I start thinking like that I remember everyone i've met here. I'm really glad I did, too! I'm glad the exercise helped, but the won't get rid of your scoliosis.

BarmyArmy
30th August 2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Joy@Aug 29 2004, 03:34 AM
I think a lot of us wish scoliosis didn't exist sometimes, but when I start thinking like that I remember everyone i've met here.
So true,we all have bad days but we can help each other through them. Even after 9 years of struggling to comes to terms with my curves it was only after I met everyone on here that I started to really accept my condition and I managed to cope better. I'm may be wonky but I'm not useless, my friends on here have really inspired me :niceone:

floralgypsy
31st August 2004, 01:44 PM
Jamie, before I found all my friends on the internet, I used to spend hours upon hours crying and wishing that I was 'normal'. I am so comfortable with my back now, that I am almost glad I have scoliosis. I wouldn't have met half the nice people I have done and I wouldn't have any reason to visit this site! So, even though you are frightened, just remember that everyone here has had a similar experience and you can begin to understand that you are not alone.