PDA

View Full Version : 4 Weeks of Therapy

crookedmomma
17th August 2007, 11:23 PM
:party:I have completed my 4 weeks of therapy and will continue to work out at our home gymn:jump:. By the way - TIGER WOODS WAS WORKING OUT AT MY GYMN and I was on the treadmill next to Elin Nordegren8-)! I go back in December :xman: to see if anything has progressed, and will have x-rays every 6 months for the rest of my life? Can't that do some damage? Anyway, I'm still at 39 degrees. I love Ultram ER 200mg, and worth the $45 a month co-pay. :rox: It so helps me be on my feet 8 hours a day AND hold my 18lb baby!

tonibunny
18th August 2007, 12:01 PM
Wow! That's fantastic :D How cool, I never get famous people in MY gym. That would definitely be an incentive to keep going!!

X-rays are very very safe these days, and a few every 6 months shouldn't harm you. It's unusual to be told that you need one every 6 months forever though - usually in a case like yours they would monitor you for a couple of years and then discharge you when they were sure your curve is stable. You're right on the borderline for surgery though, so it looks like they're very keen to have you try to manage the curve through exercise in order to avoid that. You know your own body though, so you could ask them to not x-ray you unless you yourself feel that something is worsening.

Sounds like you're doing great anyway, well done!! :D :rox:

Little Ali
24th August 2007, 06:31 PM
Wow! Famous people being people there would definitely motivate me to go the gym!

Amazed Jean
24th August 2007, 09:47 PM
Great news about completing your therapy sessions. I really like Tiger Woods - he seems so wholesome and so yung. But he also seems very real and humble too! I'd like to meet him even though I sucked at golf!