PDA

View Full Version : COURTNEYS BRACE

snowy24040
24th July 2007, 07:01 PM
HI

COURTNEY FINALLY GOT HER BRACE THIS MORNING SHE SCREAMED WHEN LISA TRIED TO PUT IT ON THEN IT HAD TO BE TRIMMED SO SHE SCREAMED AGAIN.OVER THE NEXT TWO WEEKS I HAVE TO GET HER TO WEAR IT 23 HOURS A DAY.THE WAY THINGS LOOKED 23 SECONDS WAS GOING TO BE A MIRACLE.WE HAD PADDIES ALL THE WAY HOME ON THE TRAIN,THEN FINALLY SHE AGREED TO TRY IT SO SHE COULD SHOW EVERYBODY WE ARE NOW AT THREE HOURS AND SHE IS COMPLAINING CONSTANTLY.SHES VERY HOT SO SHES NO CLOTHES ON THE WINDOWS AND DOORS ARE OPEN AND THE FANS ARE GOING ,BLESS HER SHES AS RED AS A BEETROOT.SHES WAITING FOR DADDY TO COME HOME THEN SHE CAN HAVE IT OFF.I WILL POST A PHOTO AS SOON AS I GET CAMERA BATTERIES.

THANKS TO ALL FOR ANSWERING MY BRACING QUIERIES,IN ANSWER TO SOME OF THEM AFTER BEING REFERED TO MR TUCKER AT GOSH SHE IS HAVING FUSION SURGERY UNLIKE MR LUCAS WHO WANTED TO DO GROWTH ROD SURGERY WHEN SHE DIDNT NEED IT.
COURTNEY PICKED A BUTTERFLY JACKET WELL MORE LIKE HER BIG SISTER DID.COURTNEY ORIGINALLY PICKED BOB THE BUILDER.

THANK YOU & GOD BLESS

X X SHARON & COURTNEY X X

Amazed Jean
24th July 2007, 10:27 PM
hang in there mom. It sounds like Courtney with brace is going to be a constant challenge. The poor litttle kid just can't know how something that is so miserable can possibly help. Give her some hugs and tell her I said she deserves lots of ice cream!! Mom you need stronger medication -- Does anyone you know have the making of margaritas down? If so I suggest enlisting their help. Good luck and God Love Ya!