PDA

View Full Version : jamie

jamiebug44
25th August 2004, 09:55 PM
hey guys,i am new here.my name is jamie and i have scoliosis.my scoliosis got worse so i am stress about that.i dident need sugery but it is possible still fro me to have sugery.i am 14 yrs. old.

God Bless,jamie

BlueIce
25th August 2004, 10:05 PM
Jamie, let me be the first to welcome you! :-) You can find lots of answers and support over here.
Do you know your curves (so how many degrees they have)?
I myself had surgery almost 2 months ago, from a double curve. Everything went well, so don't worry if you end up with surgery, doctors can do a lot these days. I'm Leen, 20 and from Belgium btw.

jamiebug44
25th August 2004, 10:09 PM
well thank u :) yes i do koen my cruves. 36 on buttom and top 25.it used to be 24/35 but it got worse:(

mark
25th August 2004, 10:23 PM
Hello Jamie welcome to the site do you suffer from any pain and i am sory to hear your curve has got worse, there is a lot of information on the site that will help you understand scoliosis and how to deal with it.

I am 33 and live near Newcastle in England

Take care and i hope you enjoy the site everyone is so friendly

Mark

:welcome2:

BarmyArmy
25th August 2004, 10:37 PM
Hi Jamie :wave:

I'm sorry to hear that your scoliosis is getting worse but hopefully we help you get through this tough time. :squeeze: This site is a great place to make friends with people that truly understand and can share positive stories about this condition and their lives. Anytime you want cheering up, a virtual shoulder to cry on or advice then this is the place to be.

My name is Leona and I'm 28. I live in Dundee, Scotland and I have mild scoliosis which was diagnosed 10 years ago. I don't know what size my curves are, though I have seen my x-rays and I have a small curve in the lower lumber region and one near my left shoulder. I'm one of those unfortunate souls that despite only have a small curves I have a lot of pain and due to this I can only work part-time. We all have bad times and my friends on here have helped me accept my condition and made my feel better about myself. I hope to see you around the site.

Welcome to the family. :D

Carly
25th August 2004, 10:54 PM
Hi Jamie! Welcome to the site!!

I see that your curves have increased only 1 degree. I wouldnt really be worried about that because all measurements have an error of 5. One degree is nothing big!

jamiebug44
25th August 2004, 10:55 PM
no i dont have pian.but i have a hard time growing up when i was little and now i still have a tuff life and i am going through a lot of stuff right now besides scoliosis.

boardstalker
25th August 2004, 11:06 PM
Hi J. welcome. I,m new too so I,m still getting to know the guys here.

jamiebug44
25th August 2004, 11:07 PM
thank u everybody for supporting me and other and i cant thnak u eoungh

jamiebug44
25th August 2004, 11:41 PM
here is some flowers every one

Carly
26th August 2004, 12:26 AM
I dont see any flowers.. sorry. Am I the only one who doesnt see anything?

Kayla
26th August 2004, 12:40 AM
WELCOME to sso! i am 14 too

jamiebug44
26th August 2004, 12:49 AM
:party: actully i well bring a party and instead of flowers

Little~shedevil~dee
26th August 2004, 12:53 AM
hi jamie welcome to sso my name is denise i am 24 and i am from uk

jamiebug44
26th August 2004, 12:55 AM
thank u every muh

Marti
26th August 2004, 05:24 AM
Welcome Jamie! 1 degree isn't much to worry about. it sounds like a lot, but as carly said, there is a margin of error of 5 degrees. so try not to worry.

ivanleg
26th August 2004, 10:14 AM
Hi Jamie

Are you the girl from California who used to post on another scoliosis website and who is very polite and says 'thank you' a lot?
If so, I remember you!
:welcome2:

Nice to see you here. If you have stuff you want to get off your shoulders there are people here who might be able to relate to you, like Kayla for example (she's from Cali). Also, you can chat in the girls room (assuming you're a girl) if you like.

Welcome again
Ivy

jamiebug44
26th August 2004, 08:04 PM
yes it is me

BarmyArmy
26th August 2004, 08:58 PM
Yay :jump: I always wondered what happened to you. It's great to have you back. :D

Kaja
26th August 2004, 10:01 PM
Welcome! Don't worry about your curves, as 2 degrees is nothing :-)

andrea
26th August 2004, 10:08 PM
Welcome Jamie (who I thought was a boy until i read Ivy's post then I had to go back and read them all again). I'm Andrea and have a 2 year old (birthday was yesterday) daughter with infantile scoliosis. Great to have you with us!

jamiebug44
26th August 2004, 10:43 PM
thank u and i think the people here are great!