PDA

View Full Version : can t believe it

snowy24040
27th June 2007, 12:29 AM
HI

I HAD TO SHARE MY NEWS ITS A BIT LIKE WAITING FOR A BUS .YOU WAIT AROUND BUT NOTHING COMES THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE EVERYWHERE.I WENT TO COURTNEYS GP A FEW WEEKS AGO TO KICK OFF ABOUT HER LACK OF TREATMENT AND ASKED HIM TO TRY TO REFER ME TO MR TAYLOR AT STANMORE.HE WROTE THE LETTER BUT I DIDNT HOLD OUT MUCH HOPE.I SENT A STINKING LETTER TO MR TUCKER AND GOT AN EARLIER APPOINTMENT FOR NEXT MONDAY THEN THIS MORNING A LETTER ARRIVED FROM STANMORE TO ASK ME TO RING AS MR TAYLOR WOULD BE HAPPY TO TAKE OVER COURTNEYS CARE.THE EARLIEST HE CAN SEE HER IS 9TH JULY WHICH IS BLOODY GOOD CONSIDERING ALL THE MUCKING ABOUT OF ALL THE OTHERS .BECAUSE OF MONDAYS APPOINTMENT THEY TOLD ME TO KEEP IT AND THEN ALL HER CARE WILL BE TRANSFERED TO THE STANMORE. HALILUA :angel: I THINK THERE MAY BE LIGHT AT THE END OF THIS TUNNEL AND I CAN FINALLY TAKE MY BOXING GLOVES OFF.

CHANGING THE SUBJECT COURTNEY HAD HER FIRST MORNING AT PRIMARY SCHOOL SHE RAN OFF LEAVING ME AT THE DOOR NOT A CARE IN THE WORLD.
THE SCHOOL HAD ORDERED ME SOME BIGGER UNIFORM WHICH I PICKED UP,COURTNEY TRIED IT ALL ON WHEN SHE GOT HOME AND SHE LOOKS GEORGEOUS BUT SO GROWN UP .

TAKE CARE EVERYONE

X X SHARON X X

Amazed Jean
27th June 2007, 05:59 AM
Sounds like a mom scored on getting seen earlier. Good job ! and hope all continues to be as well as her first day in primary school! She ran off. You went home and cried right? It never ends - I still cried when mine went to college at 18years old!

RugbyLaura
27th June 2007, 08:56 AM
GREAT NEWS!!!

andrea
27th June 2007, 01:42 PM
I told you he was a good guy :D

His clinics are always on a Monday and castings generally take place on Tuesdays. However, if he wants to cast her himself, he will transfer her to his Wednesday surgery list and then you're usually first up so no hanging around. He's away either mid or late July so hopefully he'll be able to squeeze her in before then.

Good luck at the appointment.

andrea
27th June 2007, 01:42 PM
I told you he was a good guy :D

His clinics are always on a Monday and castings generally take place on Tuesdays. However, if he wants to cast her himself, he will transfer her to his Wednesday surgery list and then you're usually first up so no hanging around. He's away either mid or late July so hopefully he'll be able to squeeze her in before then.

Good luck at the appointment.

GillyG
27th June 2007, 05:06 PM
That's brilliant news - it sounds as though you've finally found someone who is going to take her care seriously. :D