PDA

View Full Version : up date on courtneys op

snowy24040
25th April 2007, 12:25 PM
HI EVERYONE HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL I RECIEVED A CALL FROM THE ADMISSIONS AT GUYS LAST WEEK SHE IS RINGING ME ON THURSDAY TO GIVE ME COURTNEYS OP DATE IM NOT HOLDING MY BREATH AS I KEEP GETTING LET DOWN.COURTNEY HAD HER EYE OP YESTURDAY THEY ONLY HAD TO OPERATE ON THE LEFT ONE .IT TOOK TWO HOURS THEY TOLD ME 45 MINS SO ME AND HUBBY WERE PANICKING A BIT BUT SHE OK SLEPT ALL DAY YESTURDAY HER EYE VERY SORE AND RED BUT THIS MORNING SHE JUMPING AROUND DRIVING ME MAD.NOT ALLOWED BACK TO PLA YSCHOOL TIL LATE NEXT WEEK . :hammer:ANY WAY I LET YOU ALL NO WHAT HAPPENS ON THURSDAY .TAKE CARE ALL

SHARON & COURTNEY

titch
25th April 2007, 01:50 PM
My fingers are firmly crossed in hope that it does all go well on Thursday with the date - it is so frustrating to be persistently let down like that. I'm really glad to hear that all went well with her eye op, even if it was more stressful than it needed to be for you and hubby.

andrea
25th April 2007, 01:54 PM
Hi Sharon

Fingers crossed that you get a date on Thursday. Glad to hear the eye op went well - it's amazing how quickly children recover from GAs isn't it? I'm sure I'd be bed-bound for a week if I had one.

Let us know what news you have tomorrow.
Take care
Andrea

GillyG
25th April 2007, 06:33 PM
Best of luck for tomorrow, hope you don't get let down again.

kidz taxi
25th April 2007, 06:56 PM
Hope you get good news thursday,glad her eye op went well :niceone: