PDA

View Full Version : photos

snowy24040
9th April 2007, 10:54 PM
hi everyone ive been trying to add photos to the gallery but it keeps saying there to big is there anything i can do to make them smaller.hope everyone is ok been busy half term and all that courtney just had pre op appointment for eye op.spoke to gp about courtneys back op he says he will do what he can but cant promise he will be listened to.courtney starts school in september wso i was hoping it would be done by then.shes had yet another chest infection im sure her her back problems are linked to this she seems to be constwqantly on antibiotics

newgirl
10th April 2007, 12:53 PM
I can't really help you with the photos I am afraid, I do know that they need to be sized no bigger than 1024x1024 pixels, and not more than 100,000 bytes (approx 97kb). If you cannot resize them in whatever photoediting package you are using try posting in the tech help section and some one will help you from there.

Hope Courtney gets over her chest infection and that you get some progress soon on an appointment.
N

titch
11th April 2007, 08:17 PM
If they're jpeg (.jpg) photos, then as long as you've got Windows XP you should actually be able to resize them in terms of how many pixels they are in Paint (it's a bit more limited when it comes to trying to get them below a certain number of bytes though).

That said (and I've not looked in Tech Help yet to see if it's been posted there or dealt with by anyone else yet), do feel free to email them to me and I'll resize them for you if it's still a problem :-)