PDA

View Full Version : courtneys op

snowy24040
23rd March 2007, 03:56 PM
hi everyone still no news yet i spoke to the surgeons secretary gave her loads of questions but 3 weeks later still no answers.im taking courtney to the doctors next week see if he can find out what is going on . got a phone call yesturday from eye hospital courtney has been on waiting list to have a squint corrected they are finally going to do it on 24th april .dr lucas was hoping to do back op end of march so i hope they not going to clash we waited 14 months for eye op .i had op to be sterilized last week going back to work tomm so fingers crossed the rest will sort its self out

x love sharon & courtney x

sins
23rd March 2007, 04:11 PM
The waiting must seem interminable!
Hopefully your GP will have some idea of what's happening with the surgery.
In the meantime, just look after yourself and take it easy for the nest week or so.
Sins

GillyG
23rd March 2007, 04:30 PM
Your GP will probably be able to phone while you're actually there and get some answers for you. I hope so - good lluck!

Amazed Jean
23rd March 2007, 05:24 PM
Waiting is never fun! I'll wish you some good luck.

newgirl
23rd March 2007, 10:23 PM
Sharon,
Would it be possible to give your GP the list of questions before you see him next week and at least he will have has some time to follow up and have some answers ready for you when you see him? Sometimes GPs have more access to the consultants than us parents.
Don't worry about the eye op clashing with the back surgery at the moment, if it does happen again your GP should be able to contact the hospital and ensure that Courtney is put back on the waiting list appropriately.

Take care of yourself for the next while and hope you get some clarification soon.
N